Unofficial Mills

Britney

Sexi_chel

She didn't you look pregent in the pic i say on gmtv in a bikini she looked really good i couldn't see a bit of fat on her

I do not watch GMTV. I have seen write ups/photos of her in the papers and mags.

I have never thought she is fat anyway. Good luck to her, hope shes on the right track now :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

her vision in men is awful, what the hell did she see in that k fed tw&t? he was just there to leach from her money, most of her troubles started when she was around with him. but sadly thats the type most women everywhere go for in life, 'he's a bad boy but i can change him' i suppose...

on the grid.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Was she ever fat? i thought she was just normal? I dont know i dont undersatnd the media

She wasn't exactly that fat in terms of size, but you could see that her body was very neglected. Also, when you're at that stage, you don't show your body around, you hide it.

her vision in men is awful, what the hell did she see in that k fed tw&t? he was just there to leach from her money, most of her troubles started when she was around with him. but sadly thats the type most women everywhere go for in life, 'he's a bad boy but i can change him' i suppose...

I read on the front cover of quality paper "The Daily Star" recently that her and K Fed were getting back together!

glitzy.jpg