Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you all see John Barrowman on Jonathan Ross?

Yes, just got in in time. Missed Eddie Izzard who I adore, and once spotted in Soho, (well other half did, I'm short-sighted and very unobservant).

JB was adorable! Happily married man though!

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

He started off as a con man, but he changed when he joined them. Thing is, the Doctor might still think he's dead, because he didn't know he'd been brought back to life when he left the Gamestation (I think that was just after he'd changed). Jack ran back into the room, just as the TARDIS was leaving, so he can't have known about it. Doesn't explain why he wouldn't want to see him though, surely he'd be happy that his mate's still alive?

Evening all!

Kelly, your quote:

Search results for -- Suchergebnisse für 'tanzen':

to bob -- tanzen

to dance -- tanzen

to hoof -- tanzen

to hop -- tanzen

to jig -- tanzen

I like the hoofing and jigging the best.

:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

There was a massive spoiler sent out in the popbitch email about the last episode of this series if its true can't wait for the rest of the series as it sounded awsome I won't print (as kelly & many others would probably "virtually" kills me )

Could you PM them to me too please? I am a Spoiler Whore too!!! :oops:

glitzy.jpg

That really scares me now. I got ridiculously scared when the Doctor was all possessed, I may or may not have hidden behind a cushion. :oops:

By that point, I was shouting at the TV, to any particular character to, and I quote:

HURRY UP AND SAVE HIM YOU IDIOTS!!! HE'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Mind you, he did look ridiculously sexy as an evil man. :P