Big Brother 2008

goldengirl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't watch it enough to know their names, but I'd get rid of that attention seeker who came out of the diary room yesterday with no clothes on. Desperate or what? She also put me off my dinner, and seems to whine rather a lot too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

she has a thing for getting them out.

That's Becky, I was disturbed by this too. It was quite funny that no one really bothered though, she was obviously looking for a big drama.

*changes the topic slightly to who you want to win*

obvious choice would be kat but personally I want luke to win 8)

Attunement.png

Luke is such a pain. He goes into one group and says who do you think is up for eviction this week and then he goes to another and says who do you think is up for eviction because (mario) thinks it is (sylvia) or whoever.

Kat to win on her cookie power

etheridge_tom.png

I think I may be the only person in the country that doesn't like Kat! She annoys the hell out of me! I couldn't imagine being stuck in that house with her and that horrendous singing! She annoys me just watching the 1 hour highlights can you imagine putting up with that 24 hours a day 7 days a week potentially for 3 months????

glitzy.jpg

She is a genuinely nice person and it's a bit unfair the way that Jen and Bex are continually bitching about her being 'fake', she's clearly not. But admittedly her voice does start to grate after a while, I don't think I could actually live with her 24/7.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

when Stuart went in I'm sure I read somewhere that he was one of many new house mates that will go in, they should put some girls in hopefully

But I'm thinking they will put more boys in, at the moment you have Dale, Stuart and Jen and big arguments start over them three, if they add more males to fit into the already existing triangle they will get better tv.

In a few weeks, when the public have had their way and evicted Jen, Bex, Dale, etc, it'll only be a matter of time before they start complaining about the 'happy house'. The public never learn from the past.

Oh, and 3 evictions = 3 girls gone :(

Attunement.png

But I'm thinking they will put more boys in, at the moment you have Dale, Stuart and Jen and big arguments start over them three, if they add more males to fit into the already existing triangle they will get better tv.

Well, Jen's almost a certainty to go on Friday, so a girl would be the way to go.

All the storylines and possible relationships just keep getting stopped prematurely.

Tomorrow nights second show has been extended which surely means....NEW HOUSEMATE(S)

Might watch BBLB to see if they say anything but I'm not sure if I can put myself through 30 minutes of "presenter" Zezi. Might just keep an eye on the Digital Spy forum instead :)

On the BB website it says:

"Yes, three female housemates will be entering shortly after the eviction and are bound to stir things up a bit in the House. As a hint Big Brother can reveal they consist of an executive personal assistant, a theatre director and a model from a well known advert."

Attunement.png

Gotta love what Lisa's dad thinks of Mario/Shaun! :D

"Mario is nothing but a sleazeball and a bully," Geoff said. "Everything about him is fake. His real name's not even Mario. He's called Shaun for God's sake. He just wanted to sound Italian.

"He lives in a fantasy world and thinks he's something he's not. He's all show and no substance."

He'll probably leave this Friday which is a pity really. The guy makes me cringe but he's amazing to watch! Like having to be extra careful with elastic bands because somebody could trip on one and injure themselves?! The man is a health and safety genius.

Big Brother faces the axe? :D:D:D

The odds on Big Brother being axed from British screens have shortened after Australian TV chiefs pulled the plug on the reality TV show.

(Advertisement)

Big Brother has been pulled from the Australian schedules by Network Ten seven years after it began there.

The current series, which featured a surprise appearance from Pamela Anderson, will be the last when it ends later this month.

Former Baywatch star Anderson, 41, was flown into the house last week in an apparent attempt to revive the show's flagging ratings.

Ten programming head David Mott said of the decision to axe the series: "After eight successful seasons and 1,316 episodes, Ten has announced that Big Brother will not be returning in 2009. We are immensely proud of the show and the incredible success it has enjoyed. We're ending the season on a high.

"Big Brother is the undisputed grand-daddy of modern, commercial reality television in Australia. Today's reality dramas have all, on some level, been inspired by Big Brother," he said. "The show has taken on topics of race, sex, homosexuality, eating disorders and alcohol abuse, many of which had been handled gingerly, if at all, on TV."

Big Brother originated in the Netherlands in 1999 and the UK version launched on Channel 4 a year later. In 2006, Channel 4 secured the rights to Big Brother until 2010 in a deal though to be worth up to £180 million.

But viewing figures have averaged 3.3 million in the current ninth series, 5% down from the 3.6 million this time last year.

Bookies have now slashed the odds for Big Brother to be axed in the UK following the ditching of the format in Australia from 16-1 to 8-1.

Ladbrokes spokesman Nick Weinberg said: "Big Brother's fall from grace down under demonstrates that everything has a shelf life. It suggests that the format is getting a bit tired."

Source : http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080714/ten-shortening-odds-on-big-brother-axe-5f8abb3.html