goldengirl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wikipedia says:

Big Brother 2008 is the upcoming ninth series of the British reality television series Big Brother, scheduled to air on Channel 4 and E4, in summer, 2008. It will run for 13 weeks, starting on the 6th June.

There is also a link to an article in the sun that says "Gavin and Stacey Stars Quit Big Mouth" :( but my stupid work PC won't let me see it as the site is blocked due to the following reason:

URL: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article920715.ece

Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Intimate Apparel/Swimsuit"

Huh?

glitzy.jpg

So BB:USA has just finished and after the last episode they said our BB would be starting in a few weeks, is it really? Where is all the hype? I have heard nothing about it at all. Distrakzion where is the update? You are letting the side down!

I love the way you ask where the updates are but steal my glory of creating a thread with hundreds of replies and thousands of views ;)

Big Brother 9 starts on the Thurday the 5th of June. So despite the adverts making it seem really soon its just over a month away.

There are some rumours of another BB/BB Australia Housemate swap like Cameron going to South Africa. Err... if i was to say Belly Dancing who is.... a metre tall.... would you believe me?

This house is supposed to be brand new.

I've really not heard much, but ill let you know if i here anything good :)

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

There are some rumours of another BB/BB Australia Housemate swap like Cameron going to South Africa. Err... if i was to say Belly Dancing who is.... a metre tall.... would you believe me?

I don't think he needs it now that Boris is on the road to winning.

I was hoping they would cut down on the number of contestants this year, the numbers have been getting ridiculous. And no half-way housemates this year either please.

13 weeks is the same as last year yes? The show certainly shouldn't get any longer than that. Let's hope they can recapture some more audience this year too.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Hopefully big brother will die after Davina leaves

Agreed!!!

I cannot believe BB is STILL on :shock: Surely NO ONE watches it anymore. It's sooooo boring. Poor George Orwell must be turning in his grave...

I'm not watching it this year, takes up too much time. That gay Greek lad from last year is a mate of a colleague at work, seems he's most upset now cos no bugger recognises him any more.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

The Greek guy from last year? That's Gerry!

I remember because my friend had a little obsession with him, we would talk about BB in English lessons and she adored Gerry.

Where are the teaser adverts this year? Would have thought they'd start the hype by now.