Unofficial Mills

the truth about living in the uk, please comment

elibabez

Grow up, I'm probably a bit smarter then you from all of your comments so far.

Anyway watcha gonna do, hurl abuse at me? Big deal, it will only go to solidify that you are an A-class idiot.

Clearly you have been reading the Daily Mail too much

There are a minority who are fanatical about that kinda thing, which has been well documented, but the majority (about 99.99999999999999999%) in this country distance from it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Nihal is so full of praise for her muslim brothers and sisters,

she's an imigrant herself, either that or her parents arrived on some raft into grimsby thirty years ago.

Case in point Nihal is arabic for young tree.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061008012114AATUISL

Did she even bother reading what I said? I said i've seen La and New York i.e. (on) holiday, I did not say i'd lived there, so get a life.

Second of all isn't it amazing that the only people who actually think Britain isn't that bad are people who's towns haven't been taken over by chavs or immigrant(s), or people who are on over 100k or people who are imigrants themselves. (way too much useage of "or" there)

Wake up and smell the beef (coffee?).

Ask anyone who's English and lower middle to working class from any major city in the U.K. and they'll tell you it's like living in Poland or Iraq.

Now, you either start showing me some respect or i'll beat some respect out of you.

Is this what hundreds of thousands of people gave their lives for?

A country where you can't tell people that if they don't respect our laws they can get the hell out? A country where we can't lock away those who plot to destroy us? A place where the victims are the accused? A place where in areas like Southall and Birmingham/Leicester/Bradford... the councils discourage public christmas trees so as to not upset or offend our muslim friends???????? Let's see what they would be like if we even so much as set up a church in their countries... there'd be outrage!!

Wake up and smell the coffee, its getting cold!

At the end of the day Nihal your irrelevant. You're only biased because you benefit from the cheap imigration system.

Case in point.

Owned

I'm sure I missed a few but here is an apostrophe (') and here is a capital letter (A), feel free to use them, they don't cost much.

Yes it took me ages but I really have nothing else better to do as I'm at work and skiving!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I can't help it. I've been avoiding this thread but... ARGH!

OK. As a pretty multi-racial person, living in the UK is a hell of a lot better than most places. Born in Iraq... guess what: the hospital I was born in? Blown up. The house I lived in? Blown up. I'm so bloody grateful that I live here because if I didn't I'd be... yep, you guessed: blown up.

I'm accepted here. I'm an immigrant, yes, but that doesn't mean I'm a terrorist retard. The mentalist minority get all the press coverage. We as humans live to critisise. I don't appreciate you saying: "Of course Nihal is so full of praise for her muslim brothers and sisters, she's an imigrant herself, either that or her parents arrived on some raft into grimsby thirty years ago" even though it wasn't about me.

A. I am completely against all these idiots giving muslims a bad name. Hence why I stopped using that name, and what does that have to do with being an immigrant? The two are mutually exclusive. Just because I'm a muslim immigrant doesn't mean I give a damn about any other muslim immigrants.

B. Not all immigrants "arrived on some raft". First class actually. On a plane (that we had no intentions to hijack). On holiday to visit my family. I'd think before jumping to such idiotic conclusions.

I can't believe I've wasted my time writing this post.

I can't believe I've wasted my time writing this post.

In my opinion, no post made on UM is wasted time Tara. Plenty of people read them.:)

Cheers Mr B, you've saved me the time and effort of getting out my red pen. You missed a few spelling mistakes and capital letters though.

PS. Can I report elibabez yet?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ok I can take it no longer I've reached boiling point. I am all for everyone having their own opinion however... I find it downright rude and offensive that you come on here and verbally abuse and threaten nice people just because they don't agree with your opinions. You need to take a long hard look at yourself and learn some manners. Who the hell do you think you are?

Before you start on me, yes I live in Holland but I am English and I would move back there in a flash, of course there are some places in England where I would not walk alone at night but there are as many places here that I also wouldn't.

superchris you take that back or i swear to god

youve done nothing for this country, you are so messed up youve no idea, do you realise what your super cool muslim friends are plotting the same people that youve no problem with them being here?

they want you dead!!!!! they want our country under their law! and if your going to keep kidding yourself that its only a minority of them then your more stupid than i thought......

wake up and smell the coffe its freezing now!

Oh My God. Right i cant believe you said that, i'm stunned that you haven't been banned already.

1. Dont speak to us like that, ignorance towards any UM members is unacceptable!

2. In my Opinion your blatently Racist

3. Your totally uninformed and totally fucking stupid.

4. People like you are the problem with this country!

5. "youve done nothing for this country" ehm and what have you done? Tried and failed to spread your vile and racist views on Unofficial Mills.

With views like yours your not welcome in the country or this Forum.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Guest CancerForTheCure

Oh wow, you have really crossed the line now. I tried not to insult you in any way but if you want to get personal, that's absolutely fine.

1. You're pathetic, I have no idea why you sent us that link as Nihal is a male Radio 1 DJ, quite a well-respected one in fact. My name is in fact Paula (thank you for making that clear, Andy :)) - whoaaa could it be a common English name by any chance?

2. You claim to be English but you can't even spell immigration. Or any other English word. God, I'm more English than you (oh now there's an insult, how will you be able to sleep tonight)

3. I don't have any Muslim brothers or sisters, Poland does not have much in common with Islam. Again, your Geographical knowledge has turned out to be quite pathetic.

4. I did read what you said but I don't think you read what I said - I don't remember myself mentioning that you lived in any of those places. But considering that you've never lived abroad, your statement isn't valid anymore as you have no experience at all. I've lived in three countries and all of them were just as good. One of them was Switzerland but I don't think you'd be allowed to live there - "it's like a paradise to you", you see.

5. Racism is not illegal in this country, but racial abuse is. So don't threaten us with things like

Now, you either start showing me some respect or i'll beat some respect out of you.
which is very sad by the way, and to use colloquial language (yeah go on, look it up), very chavvy. In fact, I will be studying law at university, so you should be worried. University, ever heard of it? Yet another word for you to look up.

Is this what hundreds of thousands of people gave their lives for?
I see you know nothing about WW2 (I presume you're referring to the War). Do you have any idea what Division 303 is? Just to let you know Polish air forces saved "your" country, but it was obviously not worth it for people like you. You blatantly didn't pay any attention in History.

A country where we can't lock away those who plot to destroy us?

We can. And we do. But why generalise to every single person who looks slightly coloured? I see you're planning to introduce some gas chambers. You might boost the economy by making soap out of people :o Now there's a plan.

8. You actually thought you'd get some support from Unofficial Mills? You think really low of us.

EDIT: Oooh there is something else I forgot to clarify. You talk about Islam as if it was a country or something :P It's a religion. You don't have to come from abroad to be Muslim. You don't even have to be coloured. Any person you walk past could be Muslim - anyone could blow you up!!!!!!!!! :D

ridiculous absolutly ridiculous, wake up britain wake up!

at the end of the day your so narrow minded in your *oh everythings great with the uk* bubble, that you dont realise whats going on around you, in mosques your muslim friends are plottting against us!!!! wether they will admit it or not, most muslims want shariah law across the world!!!!!!

do you realise what that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its no joke if you research it!

do u really think theyve any intention of fitting in with us no they dont!

and untill u start smelling the coffee, the uk is going to go nowhere!

im very very upset now your clearly blind to the entire situation

youve ignored so many legitimate points i brought up in the first post of what is wrong with this country! all youve done is pounced on one or two points and used them to mock my thread!

Reporting? lol to who?

btw "this is the final straw im reporting each and everyone of you,

at the end of the day your so narrow minded in your oh everythings great with the uk bubble" was posted and edited...

all youve done is pounced on one or two points and used them to mock my thread!

Those one or two points have included blatent racism and comparing safety in the UK to safety in Zimbabwe which is totally laughable.

ridiculous absolutly ridiculous, wake up britain wake up!

at the end of the day your so narrow minded in your *oh everythings great with the uk* bubble, that you dont realise whats going on around you, in mosques your muslim friends are plottting against us!!!! wether they will admit it or not, most muslims want shariah law across the world!!!!!!

do you realise what that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its no joke if you research it!

do u really think theyve any intention of fitting in with us no they dont!

and untill u start smelling the coffee, the uk is going to go nowhere!

im very very upset now your clearly blind to the entire situation

youve ignored so many legitimate points i brought up in the first post of what is wrong with this country! all youve done is pounced on one or two points and used them to mock my thread!

You're right. I do want to blow everyone up. Because I'm an irrational muslim. However, I do take into account what the people I'm slamming are saying. So In that sense, I'm better than you.

Honestly... You really are an idiot. It's people like you that have forced me to stop being able to call myself a muslim because my friend was spat at in town because she was wearing a scarf (who wasn't a muslim can I add... her hair was wet).

Idiot...

Guest CancerForTheCure

Haha why thank you Mark :D It wasted too much of my time though ;)

Haha oh nooooo don't report us :D What will you say? "There is this website and they were all mean to me!!!"

I'm afraid I didn't really understand much of your post - "u" is not recognised as a word, "your" has been used in the wrong context, "everythings" doesn't exist as a word either, and you might want to consider using some capital letters as well as apostrophes. You demand respect from us, yet you can't be bothered to write properly.

Racism is the lowest form of discrimination. Those people have never done anything to you (although you are really asking for it). I don't think you will get any positive comments on this website. My suggestion is that you should end your declaim here, before we stop being so polite.

Haha why thank you Mark :D It wasted too much of my time though ;)

Haha oh nooooo don't report us :D What will you say? "There is this website and they were all mean to me!!!"

I'm afraid I didn't really understand much of your post - "u" is not recognised as a word, "your" has been used in the wrong context, "everythings" doesn't exist as a word either, and you might want to consider using some capital letters as well as apostrophes. You demand respect from us, yet you can't be bothered to write properly.

Racism is the lowest form of discrimination. Those people have never done anything to you (although you are really asking for it). I don't think you will get any positive comments on this website. My suggestion is that you should end your declaim here, before we stop being so polite.

Love you just for that comment! Hehe.

I've been scanning through the posts and I must admit I am really sickened by the comments made by Elibabez, I can soon see this thread being locked and Elibabez banned from UM if the racial abuse continues.

Racial abuse/discrimination has no place in the UK or internet forums and all you are doing is stirring up trouble with different races online, I suggest you stop and take a look at yourself.

There's no place here for your posts elibabez. This is a kind spirited forum with a great communitiy spirit. Your posts are offensive and go against practically every rule on here. Whilst free speech is welcome here, there sort of posts aren't tolerated.

Consider this your warning, and let's get this thread closed. Please read the forum rules before posting again.