Unofficial Mills

Dick and dom

Havenlass

As DJ's they're slightly annoying, but the lie-in is usually pretty good, today it definitely was.

I do like it when they ask people 'Do you love Dick or Dom?' Some seem really freaked by it.

I find that more funny, because on the occasion when the say Dick, you can hear a silence of Dom for a bit.:P I don't really mind them that much their voices are annoying, and I will always see them as Kids presenters. Always.

I loved the child on the show today who was picking a song.

Dick: "How old are you?"

Kid: "I was 9 on March 14th"

Dom: "When are you 10?"

Kid: "Er.... I will be 10 in a year... on March 14th?"

Dom: "Really? Dick was 10 when he was a little girl"

Dick: "Did you used to watch Dick and Dom on TV?"

Kid: "Yeah"

Dick: "What makes you laugh now?"

Kid: "The word bottom!"

*Laughs all round*

I don't mind it when it's the occasional conversation like that, as long as it doesn't dominate the show talking like that.

I admit, I do laugh at Dick and Dom, but they're on way too early for me, so they sit there like Jo Whiley when it comes to me listening to them. Unless I'm sick in bed, they never get a listen from me. There was one occasion that I did listen to them, but that was because I was still awake.

The only reason I don't listen to them on SIRIUS, besides not having it anymore, is the fact that I like listening to the chart. Scott starts right when Jo starts here too.

You can tell they're children presenters though, it's very, very easily stated in the way they speak to their listeners.

Guest CancerForTheCure

Hmm I'm not really a big fan of them. They are slightly annoying and very random (not exactly in a good way). I prefer Vernon. I can't believe he only does one show a week. I wouldn't give him five but come on, at least two!

Hmm I'm not really a big fan of them. They are slightly annoying and very random (not exactly in a good way). I prefer Vernon. I can't believe he only does one show a week. I wouldn't give him five but come on, at least two!

Vernon could never do more than two due to his TV commitments.

ChrisHewgill.jpg