• HEARTS
    • GUMMY BEARS
    • COLA BOTTLES

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday nights... there's nothing on TV. Woo, I sound like that trail for the show.

Hahaha, he's playing his Newsbeat 4:30 AM music!

BTW, never listened to this show before. Is it normally as good without Greg on it?

I generally don't like Annie's shows. I did listen to her Sunday show back then and then a few episodes of Switch, but I don't tend to bother with it much. It's one of those shows where I don't want to be sitting in front of my computer until 3 PM every Sunday. She's a good presenter though.

It was designed by the military so it can't, thankfully...

BTW, never listened to this show before. Is it normally as good without Greg on it?

Pakistan broke YouTube recently though.

It's usually quite good, depends on how you prefer your DJs though.

Hearts have got nothing here. How strange! They must have spent ages working on those jingles! :|

Let's open it up a bit more. What's your favourite type of sweet/candy then? Or what was your favourite?

I remember loving those cigarette style sticks.

And Scott Sigler broke Amazon.com last year.

No one knows who that is...

Nor do we care about the American version. Apart from Jessica!

Let's open it up a bit more. What's your favourite type of sweet/candy then? Or what was your favourite?

My least favourite were 'walnut whip' - just yuck. And 'curly wurly'. Might be showing my age with this though...

Never been so much of a traditional sweet fan. More of a mars bar person (though they've shrunk loads)

Turkish Delight = no thank you

Is that really even a sweet? That classes as chocolate in my supermarket.

Love hearts were good. Didn't like the purple version though.

Can't decide whether Kooks' album will be good or bad. Arctic Monkeys' last album was a disappointment after all the hype.

My least favourite were 'walnut whip' - just yuck. And 'curly wurly'. Might be showing my age with this though...

Bleugh, filthy things. I eat the odd winegum nowadays, but I used to love the double sherbet dipdabs and licorice allsorts too. Can't abide chewing gum.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Can you still get Refreshers?

Not sure. We might sell them in my supermarket. But kids tend to go for ones that come with casing that make fart noises these days.

The teeth that you'd get in pick and mix were great.

not that i'm one to say do this, but printing the Kooks as white on black on posters around the UK only needs some cunning black marker action to turn it into something much more comical...

Haha, brilliant. Doubt I'll find one around here.

My sister has gone to see Simple Plan at the UEA in Norwich tonight. How emo. I'll say they're emo, just because she likes them.