Unofficial Mills

12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

Where is this panto? I'm there!

Like The Bill version of silly ticket rules very much. Seeing as they have to read all this rubbish out they might as well have fun with it. Nice one DI Chopper.

Birmingham Hippodrome. He's so lovely and a great hugger :P Yes, I did stalk the stage doors in the freezing cold just to see him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham Hippodrome. He's so lovely and a great hugger :P Yes, I did stalk the stage doors in the freezing cold just to see him.

Lucky you. I love hugs, especially from heroes of camp gorgeousness!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I want summer. Or rather: I want it to be summer now, because I want to celebrate my birthday, but I've decided to wait till the middle of June. Then I'll make a party in our garden - with barbecue, fire, and our "swimming pool" :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Aww don't run away Sigrid :)

I just can't laugh at someone who obviously has a bit of a problem, that's all.

I can see what you mean. I just find him slightly amusing - but I've never heard him before, maybe that's why I would like to hear more.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Fox has nine tattoos, which she says she gets when she has "a feeling about anything". They include a poem on her ribcage, a symbol for strength on her neck, her boyfriend Brian's name near her genital region and a picture of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right arm. She also has one on her right shoulder that says "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies," a line from Shakespeare's play King Lear.

From Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Fox