Unofficial Mills

12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sum 41! Certainly am enjoying these Wonder Years.

The funny thing with it is that you might not have even particularly liked the songs when they originally released but like them years later (this only applies to certain songs, must of them rock anyway).

Just listening again to Moyles. Interesting to learn that almost everyone associated with 'My Name is Earl' is a Scientologist. I rather like it, but this fact kinda' puts me off it a bit too...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Just listening again to Moyles. Interesting to learn that almost everyone associated with 'My Name is Earl' is a Scientologist. I rather like it, but this fact kinda' puts me off it a bit too...

Strangely I saw it for the first time in ages last night on E4. I did think of Earl differently but couldn't put my finger on why. I think it is this that puts me off.

Strangely I saw it for the first time in ages last night on E4. I did think of Earl differently but couldn't put my finger on why. I think it is this that puts me off.

The first series was great and didn't see much of the second and the third is pretty terrible muchos shark jumping I think. Although Catalina is still stunning

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Yes, that struck me too - I made a thread about it in the Lounge. :)

My Name Is Scott is far superior anyway.

UM is a nice place