Unofficial Mills

16th March to 22nd March 2008

Jono

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this Leona Lewis song. The Sport Relief single was pap, but this is good.

Didn't they end up making this one the main one? The other was definately not recieved as well. Leona performed this one on Sports Relief too, it really is a much better.

Didn't they end up making this one the main one? The other was definately not recieved as well. Leona performed this one on Sports Relief too, it really is a much better.

Oh, I don't know. It's just normally they put the pap one as the single. Presumably so they don't have to worry about too much profits being lost :rolleyes:

Quite annoyed with my friend last night. I swear she was trying to hit on me. She was like "oh let's get drunk sometime" and I was like "alright sounds good" and she was like "well I don't get drunk much as I tend to sleep with just anyone". Seemed very unlike her, especially as I thought she had a bf.

I think I can sort that in Budgens. Most people never notice what's on anyway. When the power goes off it comes back on French Satellite (normally French version of the Simpsons) so doubt anyone would notice if I plugged in my iPod.

remembering back to working in shops when a student, it's 100 times worse when you have to hear the songs on a loop all day long.

Chappers now and then would at least be a change. :)

Ah, we have Spar Live radio, which has a "No Repeat Weekend". It goes from one extreme to the other, one minute you could be listening to Doris Day, the next Timbaland.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Ah, we have Spar Live radio, which has a "No Repeat Weekend". It goes from one extreme to the other, one minute you could be listening to Doris Day, the next Timbaland.

We have Budgens radio. They used to do in-store offers but they scrapped that. We'd be lucky to have a "no repeat hour"!

Me and Hannah are trying to put together a rap based on the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Her idea, I just put together the lyrics. She was going to rap it, but I'm trying to track down some local radio DJs across the UK with a good sense of humour to each do a verse.

Already lined-up: Sue Marchant and Nick Robins (did a hilarious Eminem rap)

I love how northern he sounds on the first 'love' of Bleeding Love.

Have you heard a Wombats cover of Bleeding Love that's kicking around. :shock: Think I prefer Chopper's version.

I spend most of my nights now playing sound clips off my phone down the tannoy. I'm easily pleased.

Have you heard a Wombats cover of Bleeding Love that's kicking around. :shock: Think I prefer Chopper's version.

Yeah, it's really good. Being a northerner myself, I think I should do it.

I'm going to have a word with my mum to see if she can let us have Chopper on.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

So, reversing it: which older men with cash would you ladies on here do it with?

Yeah, we know Kelly. :rolleyes:;) Think Steven Fry is the richest, but also the least interested.:D

I just imagine it'll be like "would you like a cup of my twinings".