Unofficial Mills

16th March to 22nd March 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it another 2 weeks max (excluding easter), she doesn't really want to be on the chart show, she just knew she was getting noticed for being missing ;)

I wonder what the Surgery with Chappers and Dav will be like, I predict a lot of slip ups (though probably less than Kelly messes up :P )

Was on the way home from a work shindig and had some mates in the car, so I put on Radio 1, and we were all laughing at Chappers and Dave.

The funny thing is they seem professional. There was a time we'd call that car crash, now compared to Kelly, it seems good.

Ah top o'the morning to ya Kelly, Happy St Patrick's day.

There's a movement afoot to make St. Patrick's Day a national holiday here in the states. Until then, I'll have to finish work before indulging in the festivities.

Firstborn due 20 May 2008. Wish me luck!

Afternoon!

Aaaah, on my way home form school today I saw the Danish handball player Lars Christiansen (the guy in my avatar) and his wife, the handball player Christina Roslyng :D But I didn't talk to them, I was too "scared" or just shocked... Or something..

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I did think it was very convenient that Chris' machine reset.

The Surgery was a success apart from at the end when they had four tracks in a row and the fourth wasn't set up so they had to pad for the last two minutes.

I don't think I beat him, seeing as I ran three miles and he did one...

Haha, alright then.

The bloke on the Sport Relief show yesterday said "why not go out now and run a mile and come back in 8 minutes for the rest of the show?". I was thinking "easy enough for you to say mate".