Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was taking the answer to my rugby score dig as a sign he was reading what was being said.

Hmmmn - I hadn't realised what a big delay there is when listening on a mobile - you said he was lurking about two minutes before I heard him talk about Rugby scores. :confused:

UM is a nice place

Hmmmn - I hadn't realised what a big delay there is when listening on a mobile - you said he was lurking about two minutes before I heard him talk about Rugby scores. :confused:

he mentioned the rugby scores a couple of times including a little after I posted so there may not be a delay or much of a delay.

I got so excited when this guy text me when i was walking to work, I was so eager in his text that i walked straight into some scaffolding. The big red lump on my forehead was a difficult one to explain when i got to work...

Afternoon.

Hi there. Went to my open day at the UEA today. Really cute girl was there then she decided she didn't like the course, haha.

Wasn't he annoyed about BBC competitions. From what I read on the forum.

Afternoooooon. I became a nervous wreck at 4pm sitting in my friend's car with no radio ;)

Aaaaaah! How could you live! I finish at four, takes 20 minutes to get home, so I miss 20 minutes sometimes, sometimes longer if I do something else after school.... Like go to Starbucks (Joke)

The wonders of Podcasts what would we do without you?

That start race noise was crap "Hi we're some crap band" I wanted the whipping one. :cry:

Eurgh, Chavcada. My friend has put me off them. She had Basshunter and Chavcada on her CD non-stop. Then we had to go and look at the CDs in Sainsburys and she was playing those electronic CD selection things. Eurgh.

Chappers was annoyed because they weren't allowed to offer incentives for people who wanted to donate, e.g. competitions.

Listening to it on Jo Whiley was pretty funny, she had to try and shut him up :D

See, Estelle will be there too, still love the cleaner :P

Chappers was annoyed because they weren't allowed to offer incentives for people who wanted to donate, e.g. competitions.

Listening to it on Jo Whiley was pretty funny, she had to try and shut him up :D

Haha. I just listened again to the rant. Id love to say well done to Chappers because what he said was exactly right and he will probably be in trouble for it but if it encourages people to donate then it was worth it. Loved Jo trying to get him to shut up.

Ooh I just brought tickets to Jimmy Carr for June. I really couldn't afford that though. Budgens didn't pay me right so I still have three weeks to go on £50 :(

The last girl I got chatting to on MSN really liked me, and then decided I don't talk enough for her liking. I said I only talk a lot when I get a decent response, as all her responses were like 'laugh out loud' and 'hehe'. Then she said 'well I don't talk to people who don't talk back'. Seems the sort of girl you can't win with it either way :rolleyes:

I'm always checking/stalking friends by looking at their comments and pictures on myspace or facebook.

It's baffling when people complain about that - that's what social networking sites are for, surely?

Foals :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong - Foals are good, I'm just a bit sick of hearing Cassius now, that's all.

UM is a nice place

There was a thread on another forum "My Mom added me on Facebook and I don't know what to do". The original poster was 24 years old and felt he couldn't refuse and that he had to hide all his pictures of himself smoking or trashed. How sad is that. He may have made it up just to get a reaction, I suppose. If not he's a sad, sad man.

This wrong keys guy sounds a bit like Joe Pasquale on a deep voice day :)

UM is a nice place