Unofficial Mills

What are you doing this Easter?

Rudolf

Going on Holiday? Stuck in work? Just spending the day in bed? Stuffing yourself with Easter eggs?

It's come bloody early this year, school even has to finish on Thursday, because they couldn't have school on Easter Friday...

It is literally one month apart from the February Holidays, the Feb Holidays are one month after the Christmas holiday. The last term till Summer will be so long.:cry:

Well the Easter Holidays is in two weeks, I can't wait, I'm going to Czech Republic again, XD Love you Low cost airlines, (Jet2) XD

Anyway I wont try and boast to you unlucky people who will have to work, during this refreshing time of the year.

So what are you doing this Easter?

Revision unfortunately, as my exams start in the second week of May. Rubbish. I do get 5 weeks off though which is good, it makes up for the rather pathetic 3 weeks off I had at Christmas (pathetic in terms of uni holidays anyway).

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

The holiday is really early, my holiday starts next Friday, which isn't good, because my deadlines are messed up by it. They've already had to extend 2 deadlines because there's just no way the required stuff can be done in time.

I shall be trying to work out what the hell I'm going to do for my dissertation, doing a million pieces of coursework and also doing a year's worth of 'extra reading' for my exams that I haven't done any of yet. As far as Easter celebrations go, I have replaced chocolate in my life with garibaldi biscuits. I'll have some hot cross buns as well, they're nice. Being intolerant to both chocolate and eggs, Easter is a bit pointless really. Oh and some family time.

Also in early April I'm going away for a few days to a different city with my friend, but it's a secret because if my other housemates find out, they won't be happy, because they are unbalanced and scarily possessive so I lie to them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I put my name down to work the holiday. I cant think of anything worse then Easter. I hate chocolate. yet everyone insists on buying me easter eggs. Id rather be in work getting double time.

Do you get days in lieu for the bank holidays as well? Or is that something else employers are forgetting about now?

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Going on Holiday? Stuck in work? Just spending the day in bed? Stuffing yourself with Easter eggs?

None of the above, I fear..sonce I was about 15, the number of eggs seems to have dwindled. Now, I'll be lucky to get one :( unless I buy it myself hehe :hahaha:

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.