Unofficial Mills

Age gap relationships

Sexi_chel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to know what everyone thinks of age gap relationship as im with a bloke of 39 and im 18 do you think its wrong x

if you are both happy and certain that it's what you want, then there is nothing wrong with it. you are of legal age to do this anyway.

i can sometimes see the appeal of going with older men for a girl, becuase they seem to be out of the silly badboy phase of "i'll beat someone up for no reason and impress all the birds", like most people my age act around here. sadly that seems to work for the women around here, and always leaves me thinking "for f*ck sake".

on the grid.

• 2 months later...
I think it's despicable. Fancying someone over five years older than yourself is disgusting and should be outlawed immediately.

Yeah, right.

Can't believe I didn't see this thread before, and Kelly, I have not laughed that much in I don't know how long!!! ha ha ha.

Is James due back on our screens any time soon?

glitzy.jpg

It was an example not to be judged. I was making a more generalistic comment about the nature of age-gap relationships and inquiring as to whether the posters on this board felt there was a sociological difference between the sexes.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Hello everyone.

I think with Age differences such as that, each case needs to be analysed individually, as in some cases such a gap CAN work. 18 and39 is a little excessive, though i know a 19 and 36 couple, who get on very well.

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART