Unofficial Mills

Where did all the old 'regulars' go?

Jono

I'm back, but I won't say I'll be posting regular, because that would be classed as lies. I guess I just kind of grew out of UM in a way, not Radio 1, mind. I also had loads of exams and coursework and better things to be doing, I suppose.

the coursework and exam i think was why i disapeared but i dont know why it took me a long time to return

Kitty <3

Yes, where did the people from the Triassic period of Unofficial Mills go? Fish Heads, Mr. Quincy, David, Helen? I miss 'em!

I only remember Mr. Quincy from that list! He had a scary avatar and a big bold blue roaaaaar signature but if I remember rightly he was quite fit when he posted his pic in the rate our member section ;)

glitzy.jpg

we did used to have a rate our member section, sadly the server had a major crash and we ended up losing a lot of information :(

I blame iain smith misunderstanding the thread title and posting a pic of his wanger. Thats enough to crash any network :shock:

I'm old and generally regular - does that count? hehe

Enough talk about your bowels and back to the topic of members missing in action ;)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Hello ;)

- I actually rarley bother with the computer, well compared to how much I had done. A year ago, I'd be on the PC from the end of school until it was time to bed :/

Most of the time now I just check things like hotmail/facebook at work.

But yerr, probally is something to do with college etc :l

What do we do the regulars that make them disappear? It seems each six months there's a new batch of regulars appear and there's some that disappear. Six months or so we had Kelly, Elise, Riz, Eva, Kitty, Jembie, ThunderPants and many others posting. They seem to log in every day and now have disappeared off the face of the planet. Where do they all go to just lose contact?!

Okay, I am answering this a bit late, but whatever. I think I might be psychic now, because I had been looking through old threads and found some members who seem to have been regulars once. I was wondering where they had gone - and I nearly started a thread about and. And then, all of a sudden, a thread was started. I feel really special.

But back to the point of this thread. Obviously I don't know where all the regulars have gone, most of them I don't even know, I've never "met".

But... am I classified as a new regular? Because that doesn't sound too bad ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot