Unofficial Mills

17th February to 23rd February 2008

Jono

I want to know where my valentine's card came from, and why someone chose to post it yesterday. It could be anyone as it was posted from Norwich.

Aled has just revealed you need to listen to the WHOLE show tomorrow from 6.30am to the finale at 10am, unlike normal when you can dip in and out of the show.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the cold - you will not die Scott!! Guys with the cold bug me because they make such a big deal about it.

Aha-aha. But if he stays out in the cold he might get something like pneumonia. So something like a cold is never something to be joked about!

Yeah, me too. I thought he was going to continue it with some other countries/accents.

Always worrying when the show begins with old material.

Perez looked so shattered on This Morning earlier. I think his eyes were watering, he clearly hadn't slept much.

Do you think I was right to send back a valentine's message through the post (SO old school!) to the person I think sent it?! I'm paranoid I got the wrong person :D

Always worrying when the show begins with old material.

Perez looked so shattered on This Morning earlier. I think his eyes were watering, he clearly hadn't slept much.

Do you think I was right to send back a valentine's message through the post (SO old school!) to the person I think sent it?! I'm paranoid I got the wrong person :D

Perez couldn't look much worse.

You sent her message back, or replied? Confused?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Perez couldn't look much worse.

You sent her message back, or replied? Confused?

I sent a valentine's note back to her home address. I'm 99% sure it was the Norwegian as she was in Norwich yesterday.

I thought you called him pervert. Not far off I guess ;)

Radio 1 have the capabilities to put two people on the line together.

Someone should totally call Perez tell him what's happening and put Scott on the line. See how he squirms when he thinks he has his number.

perez is like a friend of the station now. someone is sure to give scott's actual number to him.

Probably Chopper. Poor Scott.

YEAH! make Scott think it's a flirt divert message, but it's the real Chris off of Family Guy (aka Perez). haha.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.