Unofficial Mills

17th February to 23rd February 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurgh, they're trying to set up Perez Hilton with Scott on BBC Switch. He wanted to know if there was a gay DJ on Radio 1 and looked at a picture. "I like it!"

"Hey Scott Mills... is he related to Heather Mills? Hey Scott Mills... I'm in London till Saturday, call me".

Eurgh, they're trying to set up Perez Hilton with Scott on BBC Switch. He wanted to know if there was a gay DJ on Radio 1 and looked at a picture. "I like it!"

"Hey Scott Mills... is he related to Heather Mills? Hey Scott Mills... I'm in London till Saturday, call me".

Yuck. Bleugh. Eeeeeew. Run away Scott! Run away very fast!

Enjoying Sharon and Ozzy on Moyles this morning. They are always good entertainment.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Not a particularly earnest apology though? I somehow missed/ didn't notice the bad language...

Oh, Chappers is back today. :D

I sincerely hope someone has bought Scott his bley hawaiian chair by today - he's getting worse than Laura banging on about shoes!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Oh, Chappers is back today. :D

I sincerely hope someone has bought Scott his bley hawaiian chair by today - he's getting worse than Laura banging on about shoes!

Good - I missed Chopper when he was off.

Unfortunately Ill miss the first hour of the show due to a lab experimant and write up :(

Time to reflect back on the last week and see what Chappers has missed.

He missed:

• Scott's longing for some new toys - Mr Microphone
  • Scott becoming a peeping Tom
  • Scott taking a step further to becoming a Forces' Sweetheart.
  • Scott being shot by Jo Whiley.

God we need Chopper back, Scott's going off the rails again!

Mum just told me my granddad used to say 'you'll miss me when I'm gone' when Simple Plan was on the radio last night. That's that song ruined now then!

I was reading with interest a piece in the Times yesterday about a lady who had made fame through writing a blog. She was living in Paris and was an English lady and met her Mr Right there. She would write everything about her relationship on it and was getting huge amounts of hits. The bloke wasn't fussed. Anyway, she met a guy through the blog comments who was giving advice, and she ended up meeting him and splitting up with her boyfriend and living with him. Powerful stuff. It's like a generation of Laura's Diary.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvv1eC4TaIM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvv1eC4TaIM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Haha, "WE ARE NOT GAY!!!". Sure... Shame there's expletives in this song.

Afternoooooon. It's 4pm. David Jordan ended up in my dreams twice last night. I just remember putting the radio on and that coming on. It's wrecking my life!

Where's that Danishgirl these days? I think my forum members are being kidnapped :*

Time for the Suzanne show...

psst why are we calling him suzanne again? :confused:

Because it seemed to be getting to him on Friday, so why not carry the joke on and annoy him a bit more... If he'd laughed it up it would have been fine ;)

Hahaha! They got a jingle made.