popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Rioters in Leicester started smashing the place up and forced the nightclub I was at last night to close early meaning I couldn't get my groove on!! god damn you thugish tosspots you crossed a line :-(

They crossed a line when the Greggs went up in smoke!

Not impressed with censorship

Fuck's sake... apparently I'm not even ALLOWED the little things I want out of life. If I can't have those, and not allowed the important stuff either, seriously questioning the point of continuing, because it's all bullshit for nothing.

Just realised, a little while ago on Facebook I responded to an event named "2013" at "Attending" I'm now seriously reconsidering that... even 2012 is dubious right now...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Constantly being made to feel like everything I do is somehow bad or wrong... Life continuing is not an appealing prospect right now and hasn't been for quite some time, but I'm also being made to feel like I'm not allowed to feel that way, that NOTHING at all should be wrong when it most definitely is.

I seem to be unable to have a long lie these days, I've been an early starter at work for a very long time so I've kind of got used to getting up early but at the weekends I would still manage to sleep for a bit longer although that seemed to stop happening in the last year or so.

Since I've changed jobs it seems to have got a lot worse though, At the moment I'm actually starting later than I'm used to so I'm getting up an hour later as well but I'm still not really managing to sleep that much or that well because the sleep is usually disturbed or I'm having odd dreams. Last night I drempt I was having a full on fight with a neighbour (who doesnt actually exist) because I caught him trying to steal the wheels off my car. I'm guessing this probably has a lot to do with the fact I'm very stressed at the moment but I'm concerned that it might become a vicious cycle.

Not impressed with censorship

This morning I actually find myself wishing I had been in Croydon on Riot night, right in the middle of Reeves as it burned away to nothing like everything inside me now has, becoming just a pile of ash. Not like I would be genuinely missed or cared about judging by the last 2 years or so.

Distraction in whatever form is no longer working, whatever I do I just lose all feeling other than a deceased emptiness in pretty much all areas of my life, and it's turning me into something I REALLY Do not Like or Want to be... maybe the worst part is that I don't know how to stop it, or that I now just feel like letting it kill me.

Even trying to get the answers I want has been like trying to get blood from stones, answers avoided or dodged conveniently, subjects changed and me being made to feel bad for wanting answers that I quite frankly deserve, even if I know I'm not going to LIKE them.

• 2 weeks later...

It depresses me that I still have 3 years left of living with my brothers. They get more and more frustrating to live with everyday. If it's not why I like Radio 1 so much, or why I'm listening to podcasts, its why I don't meet up with my friends more often. I'm not a loner, but all my friends live miles away so we have to literally arrange to meet up a while before.

Thing is, their both younger than me, but will never listen to me. When I have to babysit, it's chaos.

Can't wait till I go to Uni. If I can afford it, that is...

The sheep is not a creature of the air.