Unofficial Mills

Britney Spears rushed to hospital after police siege

iain_smith

tbh Britney needs help but i don't think its K-Feds Fault. He is scum but there is someone worse. Osama Lutfi.

He is her new 'boyfriend' who just happens to be a paparazzi photographer who is filming a video diary of her life. He has been accused of being violent and there is currently a restraining order preventing him from being near a former buisness associate.

A Quick Youtube search of Hollywood and TV shows it all!

There are 700+ videos of celebrities as filmed by the paparazzi, including one of her going crazy in a petrol station toilet as 20+ paparazzi stand outside, then everything is sent falling as they all try and squeeze out the door to continue the chase. Theres also a video of Kevin Federline racing to the hospital blocking Paparazzi from passing him.

Its Shocking. But i love it. She needs to get a grip, get rid of Lutfi.

Anyway its BB Time.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Ugh, enough with all this Britney Spears drama.............. it got boring months ago. :bored: Maybe if we actually all left her alone she wouldn't keep acting out like this. The amount of media frenzy surrounding her is just ridiculous.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

-

I feel really sorry for her, where are her family and friend's ?

Whose to say the K fed is not doing his bit to make her unstable, after all his not quite the ticket in my eye's.

I know they want to be famous but how would you feel if you were in her position ?

No one deserve's the crap she is going through.

And no i am not the man in the video above !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

are you talking about the 'girl' in the video above ?

erm, i think you should be told.

its a man

What a complete wuss! I didn't watch all of it as I'm at work (always) but he's just so whiney and irritating that I assumed it was a girl.

In that case he needs to learn that there are more important things in the world worht worrying about, get out more and find a deeper voice from somewhere.

once again, wuss.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

• 2 weeks later...