Unofficial Mills

Dick and Dom to replace Edith?

iain_smith

Dont quote me on this but I think there's a very good chance that Dick and Dom will be taking over from Edith when she goes on maternity leave.I think this might lead to them getting their own weekday show .They have been very well received since they started in october apparentely.If Dick and Dom in da afternoon is a regular fixture on radio one would this fill you with joy?;)

ps if its not Dick and Dom it could be Fearne and Reggie-would tat be better?

I've been surprised since they started, they're rapidly improving and are always good to listen to. I'd like it if they were on in Edith's slot, but I'd doubt it'd happen.

rapidly improving from what ?

inane 5 year olds !

they were rubbish on the telly & are even worse on the radio, i may have to contact Andy about them if there is so much as a inkling of them moving to the 1-4 slot.

:)

They've been paid lot for their contract so will probaly get Coxy's show when she goes off. In fact, I think it's almost a certainty. Chappers and Dave will then have the Lie In:

7am Nihal

10am Vernon Kay/Chappers and Dave

1pm Dick and Dom

4pm Fearne and Reggie

As for Edith's show? My money's on Annie Mac. Can see her doing that show (Edith will return) with Grimmy (that guy of of Switch). Annie and Grimmie have been sounding really good together. Could be the Colin and Edith for the late noughties!

as i posted before i think it will be a mix of dj's Annie, Nihal, Vernon & maybe Fearne and Reggie & even Kelly may have a go :shock:

i think one will do it for few weeks then someone else will do it & so on.

Or maybe if Coxy gets back from her maternity leave in ,say, september, she can fill in ,maybe on a permanent basis.Won't that be..fun..:|