• New on Unofficial Mills

Emma

Gigs and events you're going to in 2008

Yeah I imagine it was!! I had to get early entry tickets and that was stressful enough, really felt like chucking the computer out the window!!

Nah temperatures that hot, I should imagine arent the most plesant sleeping conditions, but anything mid 20's with a bit of sun will do me fine. Aslong as it doesnt rain as much as it did before last years festival, or during it... I'm happy :-D

Wheeeey I'm going to Reading :D Such a good line-up.

I'm also going to see the Pigeon Detectives in May. Chris Moyles says they are good live ;)

They are amazzzing live! Saw them last year x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Guest CancerForTheCure

My friend got his ticket off ebay for £200 about two hours before I got mine. He was not happy.

We should have a nice summer this year hopefully, I really don't want it to look like Glastonbury. Ah well if it rains I'm probably just going to drink myself to death... :P

I saw I Am Kloot last night, they were amazing. I've wanted to see them for about 4 years, since I first heard singer John Bramwell's voice on the song Proof. He has the most amazing voice ever. The support act, a singer/songwriter called Ferraby Lionheart (weird name) was pretty good too. I bought the new I Am Kloot album and John Bramwell signed it for me, and I also bought Ferraby Lionheart's album and got it signed, so altogether a pretty good night.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Got my Vampire Weekend tickets in today! Yipeee! Roll on Sunday.

I bought them as a surprise so my husband doesn't know a thing about it, I told him ages ago I had tried to get tickets and it was sold out. :hahaha:

It's going to be brilliant telling him, he'll be so excited :B)

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

Guest CancerForTheCure
Backstreet Boys- next week it's gonna be so 90s!

I'm soooo jealous :shock: My childhood :crying:

:D

The brighton camden crawl type thing,

Glastonbury

IOW

V

Bestivel

so far!

London Calling Festival

Zoo thousand music festival Kent

Standon Festival Standon

From the Jam in December

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

- Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly at Dot to Dot on the Sunday (I have exams on the Tuesday and Thursday that follow that weekend, so we bought just Sunday day tickets and probably won't be able to see many bands unfortunately).

- The Futureheads which we just bought tickets for, should be really good, although my northern friend isn't happy that he's going with 2 southerners, what with Futureheads being fairly local to him as a proud northerner.

- The Hold Steady, if I can make it to Newcastle at the time, but I will try.

I'd really like to see Finger Eleven. They're playing Download on the Friday which I could potentially make but £72 is a lot to pay just to see one band. They're also playing a couple of supporting gigs down south but I'm really hoping they manage to play something round here as well.

Oh and Radiohead is now next month! So excited.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The Wombats...again! But not until November, I've not been to the Liverpool Echo Arena yet!

Is Creamfields a dodgey chav pill fest? Because Fatboy Slim are there!! I really want to see them haha

I'm going to Dot to Dot too. :) Going with the people I went to V with last year. We've got weekend tickets, and seeing as it's a bank holiday weekend we're gonna have a Mad Monday the day after.

I can't wait! :D