Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills on BBC Three

Jono

There's been some amazing programmes on BBC Three recently ('P*ssed and Pregnant' sounds like a great show tomorrow night) but this has got to top it off. According to the Radio Times it appears the show is going to be televised each night from next week.

Radio 1 on Three

Tuesday 18 December

1:25am - 2:20am

BBC3

"Moving to the small screen, Scott Mills, Chappers, and Laura present the best bits from Radio 1's award-winning drivetime show. Expect Flirt Divert, some very strange ideas, ridiculous games and the Radio 1 Christmas Party."

It seems to be on each night. How amazin' is that? Probably on too late to catch as it goes out, but certainly something for the Sky+

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady of the night? What do you do at 12am?

I shall be asleep AS WELL YOU KNOW READ! I have to be up for work very early in the mornings. And thank you to Grace for defending me in my absence.

I shall have you know I'm also a rock and roll DJ superstar sometimes.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Where have you been? I've missed your pearls of wisdom!

Sorry!!! I have been lurking occasionally, but apparently students don't get anywhere near as much free time as I was led to believe!! Despite only having had 5 and a half hours contact time per week this term, I seem to have found myself pretty busy! I am back home this weekend though, so shall most likely have lots of free time to waste on here!

(Love the snow by the way :D)

It reminds me of the days Dave and Moyles were on UK Play. Apart from this one is based more on the radio discussion. Could bring in a new audience, but they need ways to keep people watching who have listened to that day's shows. They're bringing music videos back.

It's funny how there are shots of the one that doesn't speak just giggling.

It's good how it's all based on cameras under the monitors and the studio cameras. Scott's microphone seems to block his face a lot though.