Unofficial Mills

do nice guys finish last?

DC

do nice guys finish last?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. do nice guys finish last?

• yes we are screwed for life unless we change our ways and start being retards.
    • at some point things level out and get easier.
    • it's just the area dc is in and he needs to move away.
    • what's a girl?

taken from the blog, but i thought it deserved it's own thread.

so do we? the girls around here at least love the 'bad boy' type. how extreme that term may be varies from silly person to a complete pleb. the fact is, it seems being the nice, honest, genuine, respectful guy dosent cut it. at least not in my situation around here anyway. looks aside. is it just bad luck, the girls i target, the area i am in or what?

you have to be either completley p*ssed out of your head, want a fight, be very forcefull and start grabbing her arse before you know her name or all of them together plus more to get anywhere. is it the case that they seem low in the head? some girls first impressions seem good but you get lead back to square one somehow, 'oh i've been texting a few' etc... do they seek a challenge of trying to make someone better out of a complete knob? are they scared of being alone so they have someone who they think will protect them? does this all settle out as soon as we reach somewhere in our 20's?

thoughts.

on the grid.

I can't work out if Sinister is supposed to be making a dirty joke there or not.

I'd agree with the thread title. I've met many girls recently, and I know I'm not the best looking but yet to understand why they only want to be friends.

I have male friends who've been through this, but the good news is, they all get girlfriends in the end. Women like someone who they think will be able to protect them to an extent, so a bit macho. I think they will come round to realise that the 'bad guys' are a waste of their time and they will only get hurt, but it seems like girls need to get hurt a certain number of times, a lot in some cases, before they learn that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have male friends who've been through this, but the good news is, they all get girlfriends in the end. Women like someone who they think will be able to protect them to an extent, so a bit macho. I think they will come round to realise that the 'bad guys' are a waste of their time and they will only get hurt, but it seems like girls need to get hurt a certain number of times, a lot in some cases, before they learn that.

I saw a docu about this a long time ago. The gist of it was what Lucinda has said. The blokes who you see flitting from girl to girl are ok for the short term, but girls usually go for the 'nice' blokes to settle down with because they're perceived as safer for family commitment. Does that make any sense?

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

I saw a docu about this a long time ago. The gist of it was what Lucinda has said. The blokes who you see flitting from girl to girl are ok for the short term, but girls usually go for the 'nice' blokes to settle down with because they're perceived as safer for family commitment. Does that make any sense?

girls never make any sense it seems. but if that is their ultimate aim, why cant they see the type their older relatives or friends are with? why always go the difficult way to get there?

'there's a nice guy robbing a pensioner who you could go with!'

on the grid.

girls never make any sense it seems. but if that is their ultimate aim, why cant they see the type their older relatives or friends are with? why always go the difficult way to get there?

'there's a nice guy robbing a pensioner who you could go with!'

OY.... I'd go with the pensioner, as he would not have long to live and I could have his money :D x x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Just because this girl is all over a 'bad boy' in a nightclub, doesnt mean she wants a long term relationship.

In the short term, girls are more likely to go for the guy who approaches her and flirts with her, not the guy who stares at her from a distance hoping she'll make the first move.

What im trying to say is, this girl might not be all over you, but its not to say shes not interested in you. Then again, it might not be you at all, she might not want a relationship with anyone and is just looking for some 'fun'.

I think 'bad boys' appear to be more interesting. I have to admit I do know what kind of person is good for me, but I do get bored after a while and want excitement when I'm with someone who is 'nice' and considerate.

Most people don't settle down with someone till they're older these days, I think it's best not to look for very long term commitment as a teenager, but some people do. Don't give up hope, anyway, there are other ways of getting a girl than showing off how chavvy you are.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Just because this girl is all over a 'bad boy' in a nightclub, doesnt mean she wants a long term relationship.

In the short term, girls are more likely to go for the guy who approaches her and flirts with her, not the guy who stares at her from a distance hoping she'll make the first move.

What im trying to say is, this girl might not be all over you, but its not to say shes not interested in you. Then again, it might not be you at all, she might not want a relationship with anyone and is just looking for some 'fun'.

it is not anyone in particular it is just the general outlook around here i am on about.

as for me i wouldn't want anything madly serious, but i wouldn't mind being with someone. just with half a brain thats all.

on the grid.

it is not anyone in particular it is just the general outlook around here i am on about.

as for me i wouldn't want anything madly serious, but i wouldn't mind being with someone. just with half a brain thats all.

DC, DC, DC...

Maybe you should take a leaf from all the other guys' book then ;)

I think that girls do tend to favor the 'bad boy'. I think we 'nice' guys ought to do something about it!!! Well, right after I finish baking my cookies....:lol:

Actually, I do bake. I like cooking, its fun, especially when you can really dig your fingers in, like the dough of pastry :) I'm actually going to be taking over the cooking at my nan's house, she's getting an op on her knee so she'll be off her legs for a while 8)

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

well majority rules so far, things will level out and get easier or so it seems. i think i need to put more effort in myself though, i dont know why but latley i lack a lot of confidence compared to what i used to be like. whats causing it i dont really know, but if i can get that back going i may be away again. i need to go to new places i think.

on the grid.

Guys who act like *******s are are generally more confident and there is nothing more atractive in a prospective partner than confidence which is why they end up pulling more.

I know it works I used to be nice when I went out and it got me no-where, act like a ******* and the girls love you for it (well the ones who put out after two bacardi breezers anyway).

If you wanna have a relationship with someone you meet you can't sleep with them on the first night so you have to act liek yourself. If on the other hand your just looking for a good time, act full of bravado and it'll get you what you want for a night. If you don't then you have real problems.

All of the above is observed from real life experiences although the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.