Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Surgery with Kelly Osbourne

Jono

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught a little bit of the show last night, they were talking about Ouija boards and the "expert" said...

"....unfortunately not enough is understanded about them for scientists to really know...."

I shudder to think that he's an expert, obviously not in the English langauge.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Perhaps they meant she was legless in the alcohol sense. I don't see how a broken leg prevents you from doing a weekly show though. Radio 1's hottest signings aren't impressing me - Fearne swanning off to TV commitments and now this.

*quoted from the mirror*

"Kelly Osbourne will be discharged from hospital today - boosted by mum Sharon's "get well soon" televised message from the X Factor on Saturday.

She had to miss her final West End night as Mama Morton in Chicago when she hurt her back in a fall on the stairs at the National TV Awards.

But after spending the weekend in bed resting a slipped disc Kelly, 23, is keen to resume her Radio 1 Sunday Surgery and then film Project Catwalk for Sky One next month.

Sharon said: "She really hurt her back and must wear a neck brace for a while. But she's in good spirits."

Kelly should be back on the Surgery next week :)

:)

It was funny at the time. She'd made a complete mess of timing and had to run from one side of the building to the other, and announced that she'd tripped on her dress when she arrived. Jack O laughed, so why can't I?

i didnt mean anything by my comment,

its just the way your comment came across thats all.