Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recycled most of my GCSE notes. I wanted to burn them, but my dad wouldn't let me, because he's an environmentalist.

It's 3 days till my first exam and I'm staring at a poster on the wall of some penguins jumping off an iceberg and not doing any work.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Burning books? yes please. I believe its a tradition to burn your school tie once you leave aswell, at our school anyway.

Hmm, 40 minutes before OBW goes to the red button and i swore id have 3 hours work done. Meh, that didnt work.

I've got 2 days till my first exam, and I've been ill all weekend. Brilliant. I was up all last night and I've been feeling rubbish today. Just had something to eat but still don't feel great. It's lost me 2 revision days that were critical. Oh well, I'll just have to hope I pass it and be content with that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've got a French exam tomorrow and then that's it for exams for 2 whole weeks... :D

Haha, year 8 was a bit of a doss year for me as well. I did have exams but none of them went towards anything. And they were pretty easy.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

They go towards the sets that we're in for year 9, then im not sure what happens! I know I've got a lot of exams next year!

This week coming is my last week as year 8! How sad my tutor name changes aswell!

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

I'd never be stable enough to sit an exam but I'd probaly know more of my spanish!

Bit of a Catch 22 then?

Can't say I'd condone it really. I do understand completely though, my Spanish is 20 times better when I've had a few vinos; but then I'm not sitting an exam.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.