23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is any one really p*ssed off with those adverts that have screaming in the background? I'm on facebook and it's interrupting my listening of Scott's show.

Damnit, Rihanna's new song sounds quite good... I hope that's not going to head to the Number 1 spot.

Is any one really p*ssed off with those adverts that have screaming in the background? I'm on facebook and it's interrupting my listening of Scott's show
Like those "HELLOOOOOO" on myspace, they get veryy annoying..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

The bookshop game was very funny, if very immature. Much better than the Florist Game.

Very surprised at Nihal - on the phone this morning he actually didn't have his enthusiasm. I don't think he could be arsed, much like the rest of the DJs.

Good show today. Looking forward to finding out who's on Flirt Divert texts tomorrow...

Quite liking Russell Brand doing Flirt Divert even tho I don't normally like him! They could have saved themselves money and got Nihal to do it tho cos he sounds like he wants to be Russell Brand!!!

I do agree, I'm not normally a fan of Russell Brand. He sounds a bit like Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean IMO.

Is any one really p*ssed off with those adverts that have screaming in the background? I'm on facebook and it's interrupting my listening of Scott's show.

I hate the buzzing fly ones and also the stupid Smiley ones that shout out too! I forget they are there, roll my mouse over them then off the go! aarrgghh!

glitzy.jpg