Unofficial Mills

23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views thread - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens including Nihal and Sara's shows.

Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

Scott will be on the air from 7.00am this week sitting in for Chris Moyles, so come join us throughout the show, or leave a comment about it all afterwards!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahoy there... hmm, not much happening in the entertainment news today is there. I think we're all still mourning the loss of Vera Duckworth. Ho hum.

You wouldn't have thought Chopper did the breakfast show with Coxy before, he sounds the worst of the lot!

Does anyone care if the book is finished? Grace finished it I'm sure. Not that we'll see her for another two hours. I bet she'd be tempted to ring in too.

Why would you do that though? Wait a year for a book and then finish it in 24 hours. What a waste of time!

Have they given up with describing shows properly? It now says "different..."

Morning Gill, morning GregJames. If you're both reading...

Good to see my friend is actually well educated. "I saw a live badger tonight, I thought they only existed in the Animals of Farthing Wood".

Also I thought ASDAs were 24/7. Gill you'll know, you know your supermarkets. My parents went to one on Saturday night quite late, and they were closed. It's a travesty, I thought these supermarkets made Britain the Britain it is!

Ooh Grace is on... ring in m'darling!

Aww I love the "brand new" cheesy song whatever the words. It say smorning :) Great anecdote about Harry Potter('s fans) and the best Flat Roofed Pub in London - you been there Jono? Don't get where the Hoosiers went though. Thought Scott said they were next then he played MCR?

UM is a nice place

Lines are busy.

I'll give Scott your number if you like ;)

How long did you finish it in anyway? Weren't you queued at midnight too?

There you go Gill m'darling... The Hoosiers.

What Ray are they singing about? My bet is on Ray Winstone.

I'd quite like to see the one that doesn't speak get some shocking. It's time we got him to talk...

0,,2007331862,00.jpg

Can you believe Carole applied for Big Brother eight times?

Ooh it's too early for this Beyonce remix. Then again it's always too early for this Beyonce remix.

Oh that's just what we need. Richard Hammond in the newspapers. That girl will be on here soon enough to tell us all!

It's keeping me awake at least, my bed is looking all too inviting at the moment.

I was up till about two re-reading The Deathly Hallows, cos I'm cool.

Re-reading it? You re-read it? WHY?!

Haha, Kate Moss is so sexy she's coined the phrase "rexy" to describe herself.

The word - a cross between anorexic and sexy - is currently being used by Kate, 33, and her Primrose Hill friends and apparently describes this season's must-have look

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=469942&in_page_id=1773&in_a_source=