Unofficial Mills

15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

You know those trick things where you reveal who you fancy and it goes to someone elses inbox? Someone I vaguely know posted one earlier, so I filled it in and pretended to be someone who they'd just added to myspace.

So now they think that this new person has accidentally filled in that they fancy them and her friend.

Hahaha. Karma for them.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't find the old Buzzcocks thread so just to say tonight on BBC2 (showing right now) has episode with Noel Fielding and Donny Tourette and they talked about The Kooks being boboboed by Radio 1 and how it they thought it wouldn't be too good getting spooned by Moyles - Noel thought it was Westwood on last at night. Oh dear. :D But you've probably already seen it anyway.

UM is a nice place

I think I would prefer it without the competition winners and all the quizzes. Hearing Radio 1 DJs spending in a Saturday and talking throughout the week about themselves is much more interesting than hearing about some nobodies for the whole week and having listen to those competitions. Especially with breakfast next week.

I want to know more about this ham roast from last night.

Also why are JK and Joel on Loose Women?

Is that over? Part of me is inclined to think it finishes this weekend... when they're in Tenerife? I guess it's no live championship then.

Someone explain this joke to me please...

I have been informed what it means now. You pronounce Guetta as "Getta". Ho ho, Getta load of me in for Tong. Ho ho!

I don't think they should try wit, after hours of trying to work out what it says and then when working it out, it's not funny!

I could have given them some lines to use last week! ;)

Ooh is this a sign Radio 1 has had enough of Umbrella? 'Now Playing: Pon De Replay by Rihanna'.

Nah, wasn't overly a fan of this one either, but makes a change. The only one I quite liked was SOS.

This week is going slow... But hey, it's Thursday, and that means tomorrow's Friday :D