Fearne and Reggie

livvy

They can take their cheesyness

Take their "I played Hadouken first"

Take their "new" music generator

They can stick all up their arse

Them first thing on a Saturday morning?

IT MAKES ME SICK.

I completely agree, Welcome Aboard by the way.

I reckon i could do a better job than them any day. If any of the team read this, then i am deadly serious.

Or Friday early mornings, it would mean i have to get to london at 12am, but i could blatently do a better job than Rory what'shisface and James King and any other complete arse that does that slot.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Maybe Fearne and Reggie aren't popular with some of the people on this forum but I think they do a good job of appealing to the very youngest listeners in a "Saturday Morning Show on TV" kind of way, possibly catching those who aren't enjoying the Saturday morning TV available at the moment, or unable to view at that time due to parental restrictions or whatever?

UM is a nice place

Gill, get with the times, when was the last time you saw saturday morning television? It's cooking programmes these days!

Not on Jetix and Nick :D

BBC2 and Channel4 show some children's shows on Sat morning too, but ok you caught me out... my children are both too old to watch Saturday morning TV though SMTV used to be a "can't miss" - what a shame there's nothing like that now. It does mean there should be an eager audience available to F & R though.

UM is a nice place