Unofficial Mills

Who's the hottest DJ at Radio 1?

onlyME

12 hours ago, AndyK77 said:

Station is actually filled with good looking presenters when you think about it.  Hard to think of any presenter that wouldn't tick boxes for somebody!

Ha ha yes, I'm not sure that's always been the case. Certainly not true people can have a 'face for radio' these days.

They're all pretty attractive these days.

On the male side it has to be Danny Howard. Very attractive bloke. Plus Greg seems to have a lot of female fans. And some of the Newsbeat guys are more handsome too than I expected.

On the female side again a number of very attractive DJs. Mollie King seems to be effortlessly beautiful - even in a life jacket yesterday she still looked stunning. And similarly Vick Hope is incredibly glamorous.

I guess the great thing with radio though is that it's the great leveler. You still have to be good at the job at the end of the day - you can be as attractive as you like but the listeners can't see you and if you're not good you'll be found out. Maya Jama is the perfect example - absolutely stunning but as a radio DJ not good at all.

Well if they are too hot they are obviously too sick to be at work and need to rest up at home.

Now back in the days of yore, Mark and Lard were quite the lookers as demonstrated here.

These days, in all seriousness. I wouldn't kick Sarah Story out of bed for a month, I doubt she feels likewise about me mind.

2d2b5fcbdfddc5d4e92b4c926f5086ca75f410d2.jpg

on the grid.

1 hour ago, DC said:

Well if they are too hot they are obviously too sick to be at work and need to rest up at home.

Now back in the days of yore, Mark and Lard were quite the lookers as demonstrated here.

These days, in all seriousness. I wouldn't kick Sarah Story out of bed for a month, I doubt she feels likewise about me mind.

2d2b5fcbdfddc5d4e92b4c926f5086ca75f410d2.jpg

Mark and Lard used to joke about their appearance but hey everybody is something to somebody!

But seriously of the current crop - I struggle to think of one of them that wouldn't be somebody's "type".  Even Pete Tong looks fantastic for 62 and Annie similarly at 83.

41 minutes ago, AndyK77 said:

Mark and Lard used to joke about their appearance but hey everybody is something to somebody!

Wasn't such a thing back then, although they didn't give a toss about much anyway. As they had Kylie voice one of their sweepers saying "Don't worry girls... they're ugly!"

Nowdays I think with social media it feels that the face for radio type days are gone, you do have to look the part now too it seems.

on the grid.