Unofficial Mills

Gordon Brown of UM?

Grace

So we're moving from a democracy to a republic state then all hail King DC/Timsk. I overheard some pigeons talking about this i think they may be planning a coup.

Can I have the Ming Campbell role i.e. has no effect on policy and where power is only a pipedream or Minister in charge of bad jokes

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

If there's going to be a vote for a candidate to succeed Jono (Labour Party-stylee) then I'm yet to decide where my vote will go. I think it imprudent and unwise for one to be naming names and increasing hopes before any proper mechanism is set in place to decide who will accede to the Admin throne.

Perhaps to get the stone rolling, those who want to stand as candidates should petition Jono first he can then deduce a shortlist and the winners campaign for our votes, indicating to us why they should and would make a good forum administrator. It would then be up to us to decide in a public poll who picks up the keys from Jono.

I vote we leave it like cm.net where the admins only come on to break up hissy fights. We could let a few 'elite' run the site and tell everyone what they can and can't do instead, they're popular aren't they? Oh... ;)

I vote we leave it like cm.net where the admins only come on to break up hissy fights. We could let a few 'elite' run the site and tell everyone what they can and can't do instead, they're popular aren't they? Oh... ;)

Yeah, didn't Chris Harris threaten to ban all of the regulars on that forum because of their avatars, you don't get that on here. :P

If you do have a vote, you have to make it nice and simple- apparently us Scottish folk can't understand any complex voting system!

I quite fancy being the Kilroy- I could dish out useful advice, as well as being a political heavyweight hehe!

caitlynmac.png