Unofficial Mills

Shoutbox...?

Behelzebub

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that only having it on in the evenings is quite a good idea, it is pretty much dead during the day after all. Plus it encourages us to use the forum more.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

it is always more exciting to come on to find more new posts on here than a few messages in the shout box or is that me

Wow, there are 90 guests online just now and just 15 members!!

Yeah I prefer coming on to here and seeing lots of posts rather than the shoutbox but then if you feel like a chat then it's nice to have the shoutbox there :D

glitzy.jpg

I'll put it on at 7pm tomorrow night to make it up for me being out tonight, and I'll sort some people out to turn it on for you when I'm out. I didn't realise it was so life or death ;)

I don't normally take the reactionary conservative position, but I liked how we existed as a forum before the shoutbox was created. I think since we've had it the quality of general discussion hasn't been the same and we've lost some of the comical spontaneity we had with stuff like 'Proving people wrong', which was created just before the shoutbox appeared.