Famous people you've met

Jono

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in London, but I never see famous people. I reckon it's because I never recognise them.

If anyone's into their Brighton and Hove Albion football, I went to school with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Gatting and he was in my maths class.

If anyone's into their women's cricket, I went to school with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Colvin and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clare_Connor teaches at my school.

I've also met Chris Eubank, some bird off Eastenders (I don't watch it...) and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navnit_Dholakia so no one particularly exciting.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Also that band that played TITP the other year "Dog's Die In Hot Cars" or something like that! They were in the year below me I think?

The drummer from that band Jame's from busted is now in (son of dork?) he used to go my high school

I've met:

- Chris Moyles

- Aled Jones

- Comedy Dave

- Will Kinder

- Joce from the Chris Moyles Show

- Phil Jupitus

- Scott Mills

- Laura from the Scott Mills Show

- Mark 'Chappers' Chapman

- Jo Whiley

- Tim Westwood

- Claire Sweeney

- Noel Gallagher

- Gem (Oasis)

- Andy Bell (Oasis)

- S Club 7

- Billie Piper

- Craig David

- Toploader

- The Appleton Sisters

- Tony Benn

- Keith Duffy

- Conny from The Sound of Music

- Bowling for Soup

- David Beckham

- Teddy Sherringham

- Michael Burke

- Ash (The Band)

- James King !

- Jon Culshaw

- Gary Lineker and family

- Roger Lloyd-Pack

- Rory Bremner

- Steve Lamacq

- Edith Bowman

- Sir Alex Ferguson

-Bonnie Tyler

Non famous, but from Radio 1

- Fergus Dudley (Uncle Ferg)

I've seen:

- Sara Cox

- Jamie Theakston

- Colin Murray

- Simon Jordan

- Gary and Phil Neville

- Ronnie Corbett walking out of a Radio 4 studio

- Ryan Giggs

507033771.183.1247039672.png

What was he like? He was actually my first crush (then I moved onto Lister :oops:), so I'd love to know how nice he is in real life!

It was years ago, Iwas probably about 8, at a Maid Marian and her Merry Men thing, I can't really remember it much!

caitlynmac.png

Ferry Corsten. If you listen to dance at all you probably know him. He's an electronica artist/DJ from the Netherlands and many say he influenced trance music in a big way, and some of his records are trance classics. He's currently ranked the number 8 DJ in the world by DJ Magazine. I met him last year after I saw him play at a club in Washington DC. I hugged and kissed him. Actually I'm going back there in June to see him again. I hope I meet him again. I want him to sign my CD. He's my favorite artist and my favorite DJ. I love the man to bits.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

does it count if you know someone who has, someone that works with some one or lived next to and went to school with?

Wait I saw this has been once when I was at work. My mum was like look its so and so and I'm like who? Dawn French and Lenny Henry have just brought a house in the village that I go to school in. I once saw Phil from Eastenders in the Village. I have met quite a few of the Red Arrows over the years. But the year before last I met one of them and he was so fit I nearly fainted when he started talking to me, and when he left he gve me a hug and a kiss and his autograph!! does any of that count?

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

Right thanks guys!any way does things like people I know meeting famous people and going to school with famous people count? And do The Red Arrows count?

I've met some of The Red Arrows, and they are known within the Public eye - so yeah - why not?

It ignites that chat about what it takes to be famous these days?

Today was pretty strange really, because seeing two people you know off the telly, I dont think i'd actually like to be famous. People all looking your way and trying to make eye contact etc.

Oh, did I mention Jamie Redknapp in Starbucks ?

507033771.183.1247039672.png