Big Brother 2007

dstrkzn

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be happy for either of them to go, in fact I'd like both of them to go and throw Charley out too for good measure!! Although Charley isn't as bad as the 2 of them!!

Apparently a Gay man is going in soon? Don't know if it'll be Friday or not but I got the text from Twitter telling me:

18 year old "bitchy gay wannabe" Rylan Clark" is rumoured to be in hiding and ready to go into the house next week!

I think there was a pic of him on The Sun website.

glitzy.jpg

Big Brother: Emily kicked out for using "racially offensive word".

Emily: (referring to Charley dancing/pushing her hips forward) You pushing it out you nigger.

Nicky: (shocked laughter) Em, I can't believe you said that.

Charley: You are in trouble.

Emily: Don't make a big thing out of it then. I was joking.

Charley: I know you were... but that's some serious bobobobo, sorry.

Emily: Why?

Charley: Oh my god. I'm not even saying it.

Nicky: Just don't talk about it anymore.

Emily: I was joking

Charley: Do you know how many viewers would watch that?

Nicky: Okay, don't make a big deal out of it.

Charley: Fancy you saying that. I can't believe you said that.

Emily: Somebody has already used that word in this house.

Charley: No way. (Pause) Yeah, me. I'm a nigger.

Nicky laughs.

Charley: I am one. Fancy you saying it. I know maybe you see it in a rap song. Maybe you and your friends sit there saying it.

Emily: I'm friendly with plenty of black people.

Nicky: And you call them niggers?

Emily: Yeah and they call me niggers. They call me wiggers as well.

Nicky: I'm quite shocked.

Charley: I'm boboboboing in shock.

Emily: It's not a big deal though is it?

Charley: Not for us it ain't. bobobobo me.

She's really not a nice girl at all is she!! I still want there to be an eviction tho! I think they should all nominate now and get the new lines open tonight for 2moro! What's gonna happen 2moro night then? Surely Emily won't get a Davina interview after being booted out for Racism??

glitzy.jpg

You would thought she would have had more sense after the amount of fuss over the jade shilpa shetty incident. Probably just as well her myspace is set to private. I think the holy moly headline sums up channel 4 reaction ie cacking themselves over the programme being canned a week in.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/emily-is-kicked-out-of-the-big-brother-house-for-racist-language-716.html

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I watched this to see what all the fuss was about (honest!), and I have to say that though I deplore the use of that word and agree it required some sort of action on the part of BB - it was in my opinion the way Charley then played the race card so thoroughly as a 'bitching ticket' (telling virtually everyone about it in a "I can't tell you, but" type of way), and this was why Emily was actually removed from the house. You can even see Charley starting to to do this in the short transcript above. I agree the use of the word is totally wrong, but I think it was blown up further by Charley as a game move is what I'm trying to get across...

Also, had Emily been more regretful and apologetic in her last diary room visit (as would have been quite sensible?) rather than attempting to justify her actions, she may still be there?

I didn't like Emily either (typical theatre school nightmare), but liked less the way Charley then made use of this to her own benefit.