Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2007

dstrkzn

The crowd chanting 'get a job!' to that useless WAG Charley, I thought, was utterly priceless television.

That's what I liked tonight, the audience have learnt some more panto lines other than 'Boo' and 'Yay!'

Holy Moly put it nicely - http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/news/latest-housemates-enter-the-big-brother-house-654.html

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked the guy in the crowd with the banners saying "My boss is stupid - he thinks im ill!" and "you never seen me, right!". Genius. Although it was a guy holding a hand shaped banner, with a finger pointing at the guy in front of him... so maybe he didnt know!

I liked the guy in the crowd with the banners saying "My boss is stupid - he thinks im ill!" and "you never seen me, right!". Genius. Although it was a guy holding a hand shaped banner, with a finger pointing at the guy in front of him... so maybe he didnt know!

They're going to think that's me :oops:

Hmm the last time i came to this topic about.... 3 hours ago it had 9 pages now were verging on 30. Im liking the twins they remind me of Nikki. The lack of men thing is more of an issue than i thought it would be! there is a severe lack of men that problem has to be solved and knowing BB dont be surprised if the Man to go in on Friday is Gay. My BB Blog

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

i dont think im gonna watch it i mean all girls and the blokes probably gonna be gay anyway so... i mean i might every now and then just to see sam and amanda so funny! have you seen the pinkness!

well i thought if it was all girls then i wouldnt watch it so i dont think i will. i mean look at lesley 7:30 this morning she was the only one up after a late night last night i mean what will she bring to the house? i gonna try not to get too addicted but i might give in but 14 weks is a long time to waste watching people live in a house if you want to do that move in with some one else!

oh well i will try to avoid it if i can but you never know!

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

Here's a question. Don't all girls have a period at the same time if they live together. Will all eleven see this happen?

What? Is that actually true? I guess we'll find out when they all start crying over anything..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

What? Is that actually true? I guess we'll find out when they all start crying over anything..

Dont woman do that anywayz? :P, I get the feeling the house is going to be even more bitchy than normal with all the females in the house. Still, atleast there should be no excuse for there being a dirty house with that amount of females :P :runs: