Unofficial Mills

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Bexy

I don't think I will ever live down the time my law teacher made me be a model for some demonstation she was doing. She basically attacked and pretended to mug me whilst I was stood in front if the whole class. She was properly getting into it and I was just stood there like a complete spanner.

Apparantly i was supposed to be giving a presentation on stage at assembly, only no one had told me till 15 minutes before assembly when my head of year was like "So Stacey, presentation prepared then?".... "im sorry?"

So there was me, roaming around stage with bugger all to say.

I was trying to act cool walking backwards in the cinema once, I think i was one of the oldest in there because it was for Ice age 2 and i fell backwards, flat on my back at the very front of the room.

Or the time I passed out in liverpool city centre, that was embarrising >.<

When I did an amazing website all about the teachers at school, with a humorous slant. I didn't realise it was going to become so popular, and back then I'd basically done 'innuendo bingo' with the teachers. Some amazing quotes, one dozy French teacher who just kept going on about wanting to play with herself all the time. Anyway, some idiot printed off the site when we had the assistant head, who was also my teacher. Next lesson she started reading stuff off the print outs, and although didn't aim the telling off at me, everyone including her knew it was me. I just sat there biting a pen going red trying to laugh along...

I was thinking of starting a thread like this.

I had an embarrassing moment this morning. (NB: John don't read this) I picked up my jacket, which had been on the floor for quite a while (I store things in great places) and put it on, then picked up my bike lock (which wasn't attacked to my bike) and tried to unlock it (it's a stubborn thing). I had the lock in one hand and had just put the key in it when I noticed a furry feeling on my neck. I looked down and saw a huge black blob and screamed, dropped everything and jumped up and down trying to flick the thing off me. Thankfully it landed a few feet away, rather than going down my top, where it was headed. My parents came running, thinking I was seriously hurt, because I'm not one to scream.

I yelled "there was a huuuuuge spider on me trying to crawl down my top!" and my dad said "where?" and I pointed it out and he made jokes about it being poisonous, but admitted it was a bit one, and got rid of it for me. I felt rather stupid in retrospect. Particularly as the fall broke the key in the bike lock so that piece of **** is no more but it didn't work properly anyway.

So that was how my day started. By the way, I'm not arachnophobic. I just dislike them crawling on my face.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Oooh one of mine was just the other day! Innuendo Bingo Ahoy and I didn't even mean it!

I was doing a training session (get me! lol) anyway I was talking about the reports that the system can do and I told the people I was training that they all they had to do was click this button then that button "then you just pull it off!" I was talking about a report but then got all embarrassed and started thinking about the Innuendo Bingo Thread but none of them flinched so either they didn't get it or were trying to save my blushes!

Another similar one was when I was 18 and working in a bar. We had a Rep come in from Virgin Soft Drinks (other soft drinks available) and I had to take him thru to the beer cellar to let him see where their racks would go. He asked if we could go out th main door to outside so that he could see how we got stuff in. The door had 2 dead bolts on it which were pretty rusty and difficult to open and as I was getting a bit flustered being that the Rep was gorgeous and I couldn't get the bolts unlocked he asked if I wanted a hand to which I replied "No it's OK, they are a bit stiff but normally if you give them a wiggle the come no bother" At which point the Rep burst out laughing, I went beetroot red then struggled some more to open the door!!! That is a standing joke now ever time I see the people I used to work with!!!

glitzy.jpg

Oooh one of mine was just the other day! Innuendo Bingo Ahoy and I didn't even mean it!

I was doing a training session (get me! lol) anyway I was talking about the reports that the system can do and I told the people I was training that they all they had to do was click this button then that button "then you just pull it off!" I was talking about a report but then got all embarrassed and started thinking about the Innuendo Bingo Thread but none of them flinched so either they didn't get it or were trying to save my blushes!

I did exactly the same thing last night. My step-dad lit a cigarrette and my Mum said "Would you like to give me one?". So, I automatically said "EW!" and got stared at for a while. I blame Innuendo Bingo, it's giving me a dirty mind!

Last night in dinner, one of my friends said to me, "was that your dad or your granddad that I met yesterday?" that was quite embarrassing for me. Everyone else found it very funny. (by the way, I have no grandparents, but my parents aren't that old!)

I remember when some bully threatend to beat me up after school. So I walked into my revision class and just stood there and burst into tears.

But my cry went really hysterical and I started to squeek >.<

Ok wasn't funny at the time but people still do impressions of my cry!

• 1 month later...

It's my turn to share, one of my top five embarrasing moments happened the other morning.

So, last weekend I went down to reception to get a new bulb for the light in my room, but the one they gave me was broken so I had to go on Monday and get another bulb. (I nearly fell off the chair trying to change it as well, because someone called me whilst I was doing it and it made me jump! :oops:)

I got another bulb on Monday, but that one was broken too. It turned out that most of the bulbs in that box were broken, so the guy on reception said he'd find one that wasn't actually broken for me and bring it up to my room. I was feeling a bit cheeky, so I asked if someone could change it for me, as height isn't really on my side. The guy said that was fine and he'd be up to change it later. I waited, but he never turned up. So I had another evening of semi darkness. :(

The next day I got up, had a shower and was in my room just about to get dressed when I heard someone rattling with their keys at the front door to the flat, but I just assumed it was one on my flatmates. Then I heard a man's voice and realised it wasn't. (I live with 5, well 4 now, other girls!) Then I realised it was the man from reception.

I was just wearing my towel, which was slightly embarassing, but I couldn've coped with that. But this is me, so something worse had to happen. My room is room 'E', and I've got magazine letter's on my door to spell out my name, using that 'E'. The guy saw it and commented that it was 'genius', so he knows my name too!

I let him into my room, and there on my bed, in full view was my bra!! :oops: I tried to cover it up with my duvet, as my bed wasn't made either, but I think I just made it more obvious. :( Then he changed the bulb and I didn't know what to do. Do I just stand there? Leave the room? Sit on my bed? So I just stood there, feeling very embarassed and attempting to towel dry my hair.

Then I commented that the light was really bright after he had changed it, and he looked up at the bulb and managed to blind himself a little bit. :confused:

After he left I called my friend to tell her about it and she said laughed and said that he was probably gonna tell everyone in the office and that they'd call me Becky Big Bra. :cry: So now I'm avoiding going to Reception, just in case he's there.

(Apologies for the mini essay!)

Happenend to me this morning, got up late went downstairs and mum left me a note saying "Gone out, be back at 12 be ready to go out" It was about 11:35 and I had 25 minutes to wash, dry and straighten my hair. So I jumped in the shower and out again was halfway through drying my hair when I realised I had no clothes and they were all downstairs 2 floors on raidiators. Obviously wasnt impressed and thought well ill just run downstairs in my towel grab some clothes off of the raidiator "The curtains will probs be still shut" it'll be gravy. Got downstairs and it was all bright and all the curtains were open and the clothes were on the raidiator by the lounge window and outside were a group of guys playing football on the street and could see straight into our lounge.

I said more than Oh crap, but I ran in grabbed some clothes and ran back out again, not sure if they saw me but oh god. Im never doing that again. And I might go out of the house later in sunglasses. *le blush*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Getting stuck in the building a couple of weeks back when the door wouldn't open was quite embarrassing. I had to phone up the Porter and get him to come over and open the door while I stood around feeling stupid, but he did fix it properly.

That sounds really embarrassing Bexy. I wish we had people round here who'd do proper maintenance though. Our shower's been broken for about a month now and it's annoying.