Unofficial Mills

Frozen Indigo Angel?

in_my_head

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its starting to come together… as far as I know here are the lyrics that have gone out with the emails (if anyone has spotted more please post)

Frozen Indigo Angel “Out again, a siren screams at half past ten” Frozen Indigo Angel

Frozen Indigo Angel “Listen to the silence, let it ring on” Frozen Indigo Angel

Frozen Indigo Angel “The air is clear, the ocean’s blue, I love that sound” Frozen Indigo Angel

The Killers - Change My Mind

Joy Division - Transmission

Alex Gaudinio - Destination Calabria (AKA Destination Unknown)

Transmissions at an unknown destination? Big weekend is in Preston so thats not unknown…some sort of secret transmission perhaps? Don’t get the ‘Change My Mind’ bit though… what are they trying to change my mind about?

Anyone build on this?

On that diagnostic page there is reference to 'fiamodulator' and FIA Modulation Feed.

FIA being Frozen Indigo Angel and Modulation being "In telecommunications, modulation is the process of varying a periodic waveform, i.e. a tone, in order to use that signal to convey a message"

Transmissions, sirens, signals to send messages... is this going to happen at big weekend. Is that the destination unknown... am i taking a load of cak??? Anybody know anything about this diagnostic page?

I like the bit about destination Calabria - could use a weekend in Spain :)

Extra studio in Spain with a mega big star line-up, free airfare and hotel - now that'd be a prize worth having! Especially if Scott was one of the host DJs, there was unlimited free chocolate, and there was free access to lots of good looking musicians...*drifts off into daydream of monitorabbit paradise*

UM is a nice place

Yeah, we could all go on a bus, Venga Boys style.

He he that'd be great fun if all the UM posters got stuffed onto a bus...

We like to party

We like, we like to party

We like to party

We like to party

We like to party

I can picture it now.

I was kinda hoping to get this prize for myself though, and to fly - it's only 3 hours to Spain if you fly (not counting the other 3 hours at the airport each end)

UM is a nice place

Tim - I should have listened to you.

My place has been trashed. My laptop and drives have been taken. They smashed up my kitchen, wrecked the living room and left a properly insulting calling card. I've been dealing with this for the last few hours... just watch the video.

http://pauldenchfield.typepad.com/paul_denchfield/2007/05/wrecked.html

Happy ****ing holiday.

Paul

sorry but I still am not a believer, somebody who goes to the effort of taking a door of its hinges, somebody who goes to the effort of trashing a flat would have made a lot of noise, and seeing as your flat/house is in a row then somebody would have heard/seen something. :rolleyes: