• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This year?!

Which one?

Yeah the one about Penguins and Polar Bears and the Antartic :) I wont say anything else incase people have their mocks soon.

Callum our school is in the top 10 in the country for results-they put too much pressure on us.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah the one about Penguins and Polar Bears and the Antartic :) I wont say anything else incase people have their mocks soon.

Callum our school is in the top 10 in the country for results-they put too much pressure on us.

That one was terrible. . .however I did get A*!

And my school is in the Top 3 :-p

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

The Builders are in and ive just been playing "I like all the girls and all the girls like me" song as it was on a friends Myspace,what are they going to think of me now! So glad my mums at work otherwise she'll be asking questions. Going to have to pop out to the co-op in a second because im hungry and I cant get in the kitchen-good excuse to buy some chocolate aswell..hehe.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's a song :roll: if a guy listens to Britney Spears... um.. actually, that's not a good example. I listen to lots of songs by male bands though. And guys can listen to songs by females. It's all fiiiine :-p good song too Ema.

I've just had another boring lecture on glaciers. Now I'm going to go for a bike ride then try to do some work, but I probably won't achieve anything.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ok change of plan, since some ****ing ****er thieving scumbag has nicked the saddle from my bike which was in the bike shed which is supposed to be kept locked!!! I didn't pay £10 for a key for idiots to leave it open. I guess the only consolation is that the 2 locks I have on the bike are sufficient to stop people from trying to nick the actual bike or the wheels but I am pretty p*ssed off as you can probably imagine. I guess I'll just have to buy a new one now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ok change of plan, since some ****ing ****er thieving scumbag has nicked the saddle from my bike which was in the bike shed which is supposed to be kept locked!!! I didn't pay £10 for a key for idiots to leave it open. I guess the only consolation is that the 2 locks I have on the bike are sufficient to stop people from trying to nick the actual bike or the wheels but I am pretty p*ssed off as you can probably imagine. I guess I'll just have to buy a new one now.

Thats really crap, I had the same experience at secondary school when some thieving moron nicked my seat, I ended up chaining the bike & seat to some railings in future so neither could be stolen. :mad:

The Builders are in and ive just been playing "I like all the girls and all the girls like me" song as it was on a friends Myspace,what are they going to think of me now!

Well, if they have any taste in music whatsoever, chances are they'd think you're pretty cool, regardless of the actual lyrics.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

I've just bought tickets to go and see The Fratellis next year!!

:D :D :D :D

Anyone else that wants tickets, click here:

http://www.seetickets.com/sjmmaj/index.asp?link=the+fratellis&site=thefratellis

Its a busy start to the year, in the first 3 months so far i have, clap your hands say yeah, billy tallent, the feeling and fratellis!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

I got out of it by saying I needed to wash my hair tonight and use them,and then my mother told her that they're too expensive if they break,cos she came over for them before I even said yes!(she lives over the road)

twitter.com/emgreatorex