How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last 2 or 3 days have been really good for me! Today is the last day of my holiday so i'm spending it in a cinema tonight watching Hostel which i cant wait to see. I watched Saw 2 last night as well and Fight Club for the first time! So far today not done much really!

take control

ooh good luck :)

day was good, supposed to have 6 lessons, ended up being only 3, because 2 of my teachers are away. but dont fear, lots and lots of cover work to keep me busy ;)

Merci beaucoup.

How did the tyre coursework go?

Merci beaucoup.

How did the tyre coursework go?

lol, nice french ;)

went ok, handed it in yesterday and dont have to think about it anymore! i look at Goodyear adverts and dont want to throw something at the tv ;) lol. just got to wait for the results...

I had an alrite day today,spent my lunchtime in music sorting out my composition(Due tommorow gahh)and got entertained by some lovley 6th formers.Tommorow my french exchange go's home and i have chemistry and music coursework due tomorrow..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's milder weather today!! Wey hey!! Perhaps Spring is finally about to hit!!

In a reasonable mood, but feel slightly sick, I think due to eating chips @ 2200 hours last night.

eurgh! i can never eat really late at night makes me feel really ill.

Today wasnt too bad been up since 5:30am though cos of my exchange departing(Woo)now have more and more chemistry coursework to do overnight gaahh..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

My second article went to press this morning. Went in for psychology, where we finished bits about coursework before the easter holidays. Shall be a busy holiday (whether I do it or not!).

Oh yeah, and I have tooth ache at the moment as my wisdom teeth are coming through :|

Ouch! Get some Bonjela or Ambesol i live on that stuff.(and it gets pretty addictive after a while..)

twitter.com/emgreatorex