Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

Things are looking up for me. I'm going shopping with Barney tomorrow and seeing a movie. Then I'm off out with my friend from work on saturday night (an actual saturday night out - shocker) and we shall see a movie and dine out. Then my friend from Malaysia is coming over, so hopefully I'll catch up with her.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, Im glasses less at the moment aswell, I must have put something heavy on top of them and they've crunched, thankfully I dont need them all the time so im sure ill survive. Spending today unpacking stuff, watching FNP and Hollyoaks on 4od and just generally staying around the house..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

You can get them up to 19 if you're in full time education.

Oooohh intresting.

My parents have just rang from the ice cream isle in sainsburys which means they're gunna be home soon aand my rooms a mess, clothes, shoes, and trashy magazines everywhere and they're gunna kill me!

At least they're bringing Ben and jerrys home, and im listening to such a lovely song :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I bought a 65 litre backpack today which is quite good but I put my sleeping bag in it and it is 2/3rds full already so I think I perhaps need to acquire a smaller sleeping bag. It's lovely sunshine and pretty hot here. My parents want me to dig their pond tomorrow which will be very hot and tiring.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Finally convinced the parents to take me to go and see my grandma after about 8 weeks of nagging, they seriously dont want me to go, so tommorow im off to see her for the first time in yonks, my parents arent happy but stuff them.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I got one of them the other day too, and an airbed, Fleece Blanket thing, and a tent.

Tesco do everything here

Nice... but an airbed? Hmmm... I've just got a rollmat. Tesco do sell that stuff but I got the backpack and rollmat from Millets and using my friend's tent. We had some fun trying to erect his tent on Monday (g'mornin etc) but we got it up in the end. We're going to take a cooker too so we can make cupasoups and stuff and save money on food.

My laptop is really quite dodgy at the moment, it keeps going slow for no reason.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Why do so called mates have to be complete boboboboers. i was supposed to be going to see a film with them today, but i heard nothing from them til about 30 mins ago, and it turns out they went without me. they said they knocked on my door but i havent left my house all day so thats bollocks

and they wonder why i get so boboboboing paranoid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

My feet hurt. I bought a whore-ish dress for a party (pimps and hoes themed), but now I'm wishing I'd bought a corset and shorts. And my mum's gone out and there's no food in the house. :(

Why is she having this party? A birthday?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.