Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

I thought you were at first.

I had it done becuase it's a change really. It looks better than i thought it would to be fair.

you thought i was blonde? no i have lightish brown hair. if i were to dye my hair it would have to be to a darker brown, would suit me better i think.

got bored of old hairstyle then? you've just got to worry about roots showing now.. lol.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a day it was today..not only have i done absolutley nothing today i got to teach little kids(little brats) sport in jsla..but ive got a heck of alot of work to catch up on from france pfft.

oohh yeah and we also did this african drumming workshop this morning in music....woop.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Err....let me start at the top....i first had to go to Milton Keynes at 9 am for a interview i was doing about some Councillor and then i was wandering around the Bullring in Birmingham searching for a Part Time Job whilst looking for houses to rent for after my course ends.

Now, im settling down to do some Uni work ...that will last for about an hour i reckon...:roll:

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

Err....let me start at the top....i first had to go to Milton Keynes at 9 am for a interview i was doing about some Councillor and then i was wandering around the Bullring in Birmingham searching for a Part Time Job whilst looking for houses to rent for after my course ends.

Now, im settling down to do some Uni work ...that will last for about an hour i reckon...:roll:

what Uni course you doing Baz?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I haven't had mine yet and not really in the mood for pancakes tonight, it's worrying!

i dont like them :biggrin: so no pancakes for me. still stuffed from tea...

today was ok, got some school stuff sorted and i think i have a bit of hard work in line for me. have a chemistry open book paper in a fortnights time which was told about today, so that should be fun.

at the moment, am doing homework. im not going swimming tonight, the snow has put me off! no way am i going out there, and also my parents would have to drive in the snow in the dark which isnt too great.