Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

Alright day so far, no cards as of yet but still time!

Finaly managed to get round to watching the 3 episodes of the IT crowd last night...Didn't think much of it after the 1st episode..If im honest I almost deleted the next 2 but I gave it a fair chance, and I actualy quite like it now.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going make Tom and Jerry cakes, the one off of your childhoods with the rice paper tops :D

you legend i havent had them in years.

Good day today went around the town where the school is in and did a treasure hunt....well we didnt really cos we were so hungry we went into a cafe and ate crepes for an hour and ended up getting the answers at the last minute from the owner of the cafe who even rang up the mayor of the town for us.

Then we went ice skating and it was so fun now im home and bored.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

This afternoon has been productive - or not. Spent the first few hours talking to Barney about, meh, I forget and then made my Tom and Jerry cakes. Apart from I made them in my own way. But I got the cake mix and icing mixed up :D So the icing kinda was wasted. So I made the cake mix, and put them in the oven and they grew into massive muffin style cakes.

Then I had to find a way to stick the characters on, I found some treacle, but passed on that, and then made some egg stuff which stuck it on. Genius me :D

french radio is crap over here they have more adverts than local radio and their features have rubbbiiiisshh jingles..

oh and the school is awful over here they have bugs yes bugs as in hundreds of bugs in the light fittings which made everyone screamish,the loo's are uni-sex and the school food is awful....thats why we're all living on crepes,chocolate and skittles. :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Being as this year i am single (i have never been with someone on valantines day FACT!!!). I have decided to dedicate all of my love to myself. How i am going to do that is by going down the pub and drinking and watching football!

on the grid.

Being as this year i am single (i have never been with someone on valantines day FACT!!!). I have decided to dedicate all of my love to myself. How i am going to do that is by going down the pub and drinking and watching football!

Sounds an awful lot like my plan, should be a good game...who needs women.

my cold has come back, just when i thought i got over it, but will watch the football tonight, my g/f is in London all week so I got out of valantines day :biggrin: and I can watch the football in peace :biggrin:

lol it's interesting how the girls come second to the football ;-)

Chappers said they should

ha ha, and scott told him off :P

i wouldnt be really that bothered if a guy watched football on valentines day, as long as he doesnt have the "lads" around lol, and i would watch it too :) of course he would have to say thanks by getting an extra nice present :-)

What if it was Plymouth?

ha ha, well id hope the guy i was dating would have a better choice of club to support ;)

but hey if they support it then thats fine. if they dont support the team tho, and its not a big game, then id be annoyed that they would choose football.

if its plymouth, just an even bigger present lol.

I spent my valatines evening with a freind down the pub. He was going to go out with his girlfreind but she changed her mind at the last minute and went out with her freind. After she said she wasn't going out becuase she didn't feel well, then called him and said she wanted to go out. He went down there ready and thats when she changed her mind again.

So he is a bit pi*sed off with it all, and i saw my freind who goes out with my ex girlfreind drive past on his bike on the way back. He put his hand up at me and i waved back. A lovely reminder on valantines day to me about what i went through a couple of months ago with my ex. But it's strange, he has lots of problems with my ex (especially when i talk to him because she hates me becuase i dont talk to her). And his brother told me that non of the family really like her. And my other freind has had all this crap tonight with his girl. Sometimes i wonder who is best off out us three, and weather it is worth even bothering with trying to pull in the future.

on the grid.