Unofficial Mills

John's Movie Club

John

I watched the Matrix Trilogy the other night. I love those films so much. 8)

I've also got a few films planned for the next week or so. I bought the Aliens quad-box-set, which should prove for a hell of a night. I also have Pineapple Express to watch, and I might stick The Illusionist (with Edward Norton) in for another watch. I haven't seen that in forever. It's one of my favourites. :)

I went to the cinema to see Marley & Me last weekend. Broke my actual heart!!! To the point that I even embarrassed myself with the crying!! Proper shoulder lurching crying was going on there!!! Sooooo embarrassed!!! :oops:

I have the book of this, but never got around to reading it. In fact I'd forgotten about this until someone said it was in the cinema.

I should probably get round to that. :)

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen most of the summer blockbuster/popcorn movies so far (although I couldn't be bothered with the latest Terminator flick). So far, Star Trek has probably been the best, although I could be a bit biased. Still looking forward to Harry Potter the most.

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"- P. Star The Secret Box

• 1 year later...

Its baaaack!!

There is tons of movies out at the moment, some of them look fantastic... but have you seen them? What do you think?

Has anyone seen Knight and Day, Toy Story 3, Inception or A Team??

I've been making my way through some old DVD's recently and last night watched Series 7: The Contenders. I urge everyone to watch that film!

take control

Same. I don't get much time to the cinema these days. But I'd probably also wait for a triple pack to be released

Yeah, they've like re-released Toy Story and Toy Story 2 about nine times so far, so they'll probably do it again. I already have the first and second films on DVD (and watched them many, many times!).