26th to 30th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, I wonder if he planned to play this, or if he forgot and is drafting it in quickly.

Whatever happened to MaryMary. I notice she spends her days on the Moyles fansite slagging off Scott these days. With different stories to what she told us here.

Oh here we go! I reckon Scott forgot about it, until he read this. And to be honest it is forgettable....

It does sound like a track Beyonce turned down. I can't see it being a hot track for the year.

Whatever happened to MaryMary. I notice she spends her days on the Moyles fansite slagging off Scott these days. With different stories to what she told us here.

i thought it was you fooling around under another username?

on the grid.

i thought it was you fooling around under another username?

No way, she's Yudster on chrismoyles.net. You should see her posting style and her typical slagging off Scott messages and see the familiarity. She slags off this site too.

Aww what are you going to do with them, are they pedigree pups or accidental crossbreeds? Bet they'll be supercute either way. :)

They're accidental crossbreeds. :rolleyes: They'll be half Newfoundland, quarter Alsatian and quarter Rottweiler, so they'll be immense! I don't know what we'll do with them, probably end up keeping some of them though!

No way, she's Yudster on chrismoyles.net. You should see her posting style and her typical slagging off Scott messages and see the familiarity. She slags off this site too.

it's all coming together now.

on the grid.

They're accidental crossbreeds. :rolleyes: They'll be half Newfoundland, quarter Alsatian and quarter Rottweiler, so they'll be immense! I don't know what we'll do with them, probably end up keeping some of them though!

Oh they'll be gorgeous!! I've a mongrel bitch already otherwise I'd be wanting to ask you for one..

UM is a nice place