Scott Mills Birthday Project 2007

Ema

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pfft there's no room for random pictures! Here's the deal - Scott's Birthday 2007

I'd like a personal message from you posted here from those who want to be included on the card. I'd also like to design the front tiling pictures of you the fans. Yep, that's your ugly mugs. Now you don't have to post it here, PM me or give me a link to a myspace picture or whatever. Or... you don't have to post one at all, I'm sure there'll be enough to fill the front. For your picture to be included you'll need to get photographs sorted in the next few days as I'll be getting it properly published on glossy card, etc. But there will be more coming from the website nearer the time for Scott's birthday. More on that later.

Okay, ill *try* and find a decent picture of me hah

Scott, Hope this card makes you feel warm inside(not in the wee sense)but in a nice kind of way! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a really good day!

Ema x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Are we going to get a sneak preview of this card?

Ema, you look really preetty in your myspace pic, you've nothing to worry about.

Aw Thanks, My Mum liked it so much she got it professionaly framed..:rolleyes: (seriously, theres one in the lounge and my grandad has one and it made him cry)

Ill probs use that one then hah

twitter.com/emgreatorex

How is it looking? I've not started yet, I'm waiting to work out how much space I'll need and gather the photographs up. If you mean is the project going well? Yeah I'd say so. As I say, plenty of other birthday related projects going along which hopefully will be unique and original. Until it's finalised it will remain hush hush.