Unofficial Mills

I want a Mac!

Bexy

A computer, not a rain coat! :P

My friend has just got a new MacBook and we were playing on PhotoBooth the other night. It's so much fun, we were could barely breathe because we were laughing so hard!! :D

You can take pictures like this with it:

isight_photobooth_anim20060906.gif

Honestly, it could entertain me for hours!

*covers ears to protect myself from mac's being slagged off*

I've got a macbook, ibook and imac LOL They are fantastic, never ever had a problem with any of them, unlike my parents who have windows and have had nothing but problems with it, if anything did happen the Apple man would come and take it and have it back within days!

Photo Booth is bril, can have sooo much fun with that thing

I think you should get one! :)

...secondly, in that picture you posted Bexy, one of them looks like Andrew Gibson! Which is an old school UM reference

Ooooh, I knew that! Check me out! :P

As much as I want one so I can play with PhotoBooth all day, I can't afford a new computer right now. I'll just be at my friend's house all the time, playing on hers!

• 1 month later...

I have an ibook from about three years ago. This was before they became uber cool with the young crowd. I still think they are an item that not many people have yet, and I think it might be something to do with the iPod effect.

The new Macbooks are really nice. They spec has increased, theyve put a nice little camera and a few other nice little things.

xx

507033771.183.1247039672.png

A computer, not a rain coat! :P

My friend has just got a new MacBook and we were playing on PhotoBooth the other night. It's so much fun, we were could barely breathe because we were laughing so hard!! :D

You can take pictures like this with it:

isight_photobooth_anim20060906.gif

Honestly, it could entertain me for hours!

Yeahh they're soo fun!

I thought you meant a Big Mac at first!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.