Unofficial Mills

stand up comedy documentary featuring russell brand

littlechris

I hate TV, I hate Richard Park and I hate Tara Palmer Tompkinson! Ah! Why the hell wasn't Shaun in the final? He was clearly better than TPT! Even if he did murder Chasing Cars tonight, did no-one see his second performance?! He actually gave me goosebumps! I'm so angry! :x

On a happier note, at least Colin went out with a bang. His performance of Boys Are Back In Town was amazing, and I loved Back For Good (I even thought TPT did a good job, despite the fact that she forgot most of the words!). Although I would have liked Colin and Shaun to have sung Back For Good, but I'm a bit weird like that.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a quick one to say a huge huge thank you to everyone who sent a vote, you really have made a massive difference in the lives of hundreds of people at home and in Africa. SO THANK YOU!

And from Colin, he thanks you for your votes, he's happy to be home and a bit gutted, but I think we'll all agree, didn't he do well!

There's lots of videos up on the website, in case anyone missed something:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fameacademy/videos/39.shtml

Slowly downloading them.

I am glad they have the Edith footage up seeing as they didn't show any of it on the show at all!

I wish they would have the solos up too instead of just a montage of them.

• 4 months later...
Hi,

I don't know if you have noticed but Colin is up against Edith this week. He is on 5 Live whilst Edith is on Radio 1. How times have changed since they used to work together.

Good on him for doing two shows a day!

Skyliner34

Not only this week,but two more weeks!That's what he said in the podcast.

Colin does have an excellent evening show, but sometimes, i miss the banter between the two from afternoons

I think they should do a one off show every so often.

Agree,I miss them so much. :cry:

• 2 months later...

Established 3rd October 1957, the Big Dawg is 50 on Wednesday. What a remarkable achievement for him to be still on the station and doing his thing. We can only hope that Radio 1 will be putting it about just like Radio 1's 40th Birthday tomorrow. God love him...

So with just a few days to go, we ask what has been your favourite Westwood moment?

So with just a few days to go, we ask what has been your favourite Westwood moment?

It's gotta be that Sunday when he teamed up with Scott to present the chart show... I'll never forget the "Pushycat Dolls" and "Colin Bailey Rae" moments, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

The humorous stuff from Westwood has dried up a bit recently, what with those totally unamusing 'downloads' but some of the stuff Scott has done with clips has been quite funny. The Jo Whiley call to Westwood, the time Chappers played with the 'soundboard', and the Brokeback Mountain stuff. Then there's the Moyles stuff such as clumbsy Westwood. Top stuff.