littlechris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one who doesn't really think that the Malcolm Middleton song is anything special? OK, it probably will be better than whatever the X Factor winner's song is but there's so many other better songs that we could get to number 1. Like Fairytale Of New York...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Am I the only one who doesn't really think that the Malcolm Middleton song is anything special? OK, it probably will be better than whatever the X Factor winner's song is but there's so many other better songs that we could get to number 1. Like Fairytale Of New York...

It's not supposed to be anything talented from what I understand. Anything from the past just won't make Number 1, I think it's been tried and tested with many other artists before. It needs to be something new.

• 1 month later...

Looking at the listings for next week he's doing both his R1 show in the evening and Simon Mayo's lunchtime show at 1. Maybe he just really enjoys doing it! Or maybe its just a much easier job than I thought!

I spose a lot of the presenters do do two jobs, say a daytime show and then a tv special...Cos Scott is due to do that later this month.

Im just curious why, is there a real shortage of talented presenters out there, or do they need someone who people recognise and relate to?

Looking at the listings for next week he's doing both his R1 show in the evening and Simon Mayo's lunchtime show at 1. Maybe he just really enjoys doing it! Or maybe its just a much easier job than I thought!

I spose a lot of the presenters do do two jobs, say a daytime show and then a tv special...Cos Scott is due to do that later this month.

Im just curious why, is there a real shortage of talented presenters out there, or do they need someone who people recognise and relate to?

according to every schedule Ive looked at Simon is doing his show all next week (and the week after) as per usual

• 1 month later...