stand up comedy documentary featuring russell brand

littlechris

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only had 2 hours sleep so I'll update voteforcolin.com tomorrow... if anyone has any screen caps of me from tonight (wearing my hat and looking very very VERY bored during Barry's song) or from Thurs when I was in a white vote for Colin tee do let me know, it'll do my ego the world of good.

Haha I don't blame you.

Ulster beauty queen and Blue Peter presenter Zoe Salmon has revealed she was "surprised and disappointed" to be voted out of the Fame Academy house by Belfast contestant Colin Murray.

The blonde Bangor woman had struck up a close friendship with the Radio One DJ during her time in the Academy and was confident of his backing when she had to face the student vote at the weekend.

"Colin and I were very close and there was a bit of flirting going on," she said.

"He's lovely and we got on like brother and sister, so I was surprised and a bit disappointed when he didn't vote to save me.

"I guess he had his reasons, but I don't know what they were."

"Of course I liked him, but he has a fiancee and even if he was single, I don't think I'd be interested in him that way.

"But we're all meeting up again on Thursday night and I'm really looking forward to seeing him."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/article2353324.ece

Ulster beauty queen and Blue Peter presenter Zoe Salmon has revealed she was "surprised and disappointed" to be voted out of the Fame Academy house by Belfast contestant Colin Murray.

The blonde Bangor woman had struck up a close friendship with the Radio One DJ during her time in the Academy and was confident of his backing when she had to face the student vote at the weekend.

"Colin and I were very close and there was a bit of flirting going on," she said.

"He's lovely and we got on like brother and sister, so I was surprised and a bit disappointed when he didn't vote to save me.

"Of course I liked him, but he has a fiancee and even if he was single, I don't think I'd be interested in him that way.

"But we're all meeting up again on Thursday night and I'm really looking forward to seeing him."

*speechless*

Will Colin sing From Paris To Berlin?:D

Ummm

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Chris, would you happen to know if Colin's singing any Snow Patrol while he's in there? He'd sound great doing Chasing Cars.

I'd like him to sing "My Sharona" or maybe "Smells like Teen Spirit" - I'm thinking it has to be something older people will recognise too, if he wants a massive vote?

UM is a nice place

Not many nights left, so just think, only 5 nights to make a difference for Colin and those kids! Text COLIN to 84466... NOW!

Tactical performing tonight, TPT's on a piano.

Edit: A desperate act or a sign of her real emotion?