Unofficial Mills

Celebrity Big Brother Boycott

Bexy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it funny watching low-grade 'famous' people making absolute fools of themselves. They agreed to go in there and put themselves on public display - you can choose not to watch it if you don't like it as there's zillions of other channels these days. We have a thread for CBB and we won't discuss it elsewhere on the site.

And I don't care about who they're shagging or how they're going to profit from Big Brother either.

I used to like the celebrity one, but after the fiasco tonight, oh no, no more. There are two men under 40 in that house. H...highly irritating. Donny Tourette...hot in some sort of weird way, but a k***. But of course, the woman in the house are just gorgeous! I swear it was a pervy old man who decided who went in that house. Theres too many old people in there.

Who bets Ken Russell is the first to kick the bucket in the BB house?

I just find it funny watching low-grade 'famous' people making absolute fools of themselves. They agreed to go in there and put themselves on public display - you can choose not to watch it if you don't like it as there's zillions of other channels these days. We have a thread for CBB and we won't discuss it elsewhere on the site.

And I don't care about who they're shagging or how they're going to profit from Big Brother either.

I know I can chose not to watch it, and I'm not. Some people still only have four channels though, (Yep! I live in one of the few places in the country that don't get Channel 5, not that it's a great loss.) but if I do want something else to watch I'll just stick on a DVD... I've got a few boxsets that Santa gave me to work through! :P Anyways, I'm rambling...

I just thought I'd make it fair and have a thread for people that don't like Big Brother, to talk about the reasons they don't. I think the Shoutbox will be used to talk about it too. I do understand that other people are interested in it, and want to talk about it, but you know how confusing it is trying to have different conversations in there.

I would like to request that nobody attempts to talk to me about the goings-on in that house, as I won't know what you are talking about and won't care.

I am definitely joining in the Big Brother boycott. That mindless crap has gone on for far too long now and I'd like to see some decent TV or else none at all. I already live with a bunch of alcoholic nutters so I don't see the need to watch this.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

That mindless crap has gone on for far too long now and I'd like to see some decent TV or else none at all. I already live with a bunch of alcoholic nutters so I don't see the need to watch this.

That's exactly what Germaine Greer said and what Carole Malone has said, and low and behold, they went in! ;)

I hate Big Brother, I really do! The 'celebrity' one is even worse. :-X

Anyone want to join me in boycotting it?!

Sign me up as i can't stand the show. I swear davina gets more annoying every year. The only plus side is that big mouth is back which is the only thing worth watching IMO. So bexy i'll get some placards and we can picket channel 4 (virtually of course the train costs a fortune)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!